Honored Contributor

I have two pairs, one each from the two previous incarnations of these beach pants.  I love them both!  So glad to see the white color this year, so that's the pair I purchased today.  😃

Honored Contributor

@willdob3 wrote:

@beach-mom wrote:

I ordered shortly after midnight. Mine also says "advanced order." That's OK, but I wonder if everyone's is, and if so, Rachel should have mentioned it (maybe she did and I didn't hear her say it). 

@beach-mom 

I ordered a pair (olive) just after midnight, too, and it says advanced order. A bit later, I ordered another pair (turquoise) & it is processing. I suspect the ones that say advance order will change to processing and ship about the same time.

They may have set it to say advanced order for the pre-sale and just didn’t get it changed until a bit after midnight. Kind of like how Lunchtimd Specials  sometimes show up an hour or two late... lol

The pair that was processing now says advanced order. 

I still think it is it is an error and they will ship soon. Looking forward to adding these to my work from home wardrobe.

Respected Contributor

Mine says in process which means "it'll be a surprise".  I'm happy so many sizes are selling out. Popular. Wish it came in a crop size.

Contributor

Do these run big? I ask because Mary and Pat both said they're wearing it in a small and I thought they wore medium normally, but maybe they lost weight. If so, good for them in this time when we're all home and eating more!

Frequent Contributor

I also ordered a pair of the beach pants this morning and just checked my order status which says Advanced Order.  I guess all who ordered these pants will also have Advanced Order if they check their order status.  This will be my first pair since I missed out on ordering last year. 

Just hope I like the Turquoise Ikat pattern.  I waited until I saw the pants on TV before ordering.  I was also unsure of which size but after Pat and Mary both said they were wearing the Small, I ordered PXS.  Hope we all like what we ordered.

Honored Contributor

@Makeda2 wrote:

Do these run big? I ask because Mary and Pat both said they're wearing it in a small and I thought they wore medium normally, but maybe they lost weight. If so, good for them in this time when we're all home and eating more!

@Makeda2 

Check the garment measurements against your own measurements to be sure. Based on the garment measurements, I sized down last year and they fit just right. I also checked the garment measurements this time and sized down again. 

Honored Contributor

I just do not like wide flopping pants, they all look too long on models.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Highlighted
Valued Contributor

I have watched a couple shows with these pants (ordered 5 pair, repeat customer on them) but, I have to say, who ever was styling these denim and company shows today is not doing a very good job of putting colors together. The beach pants look much nicer when they are styled right and have the right lengths on the models.

Honored Contributor

@Roscoe the Rascal wrote:

I also wear ps and do you find them a tad short but regular too long?  I am almost 5'1". 

@Roscoe the Rascal - I think it depends on your inseam. I got one the black ones last year. I'm 5'3-1/2" but I am long legged. The regular inseam (30") is perfect for me. I've tried petite in other pants and they are always too short. 

Most regular lengths at QVC are 31 inches. Those are always too long for me. If I really like the pants, I get them and have them shortened, because the petite inseam in 28" just doesn't look good on me. 

Trusted Contributor

I ordered the black in med. then cancelled and ordered a small. Think I am between sizes.  This morning I cancelled the  order completely..    Could have ordered both and returned one size, but  guess I didn't like them as much as I thought I might.  

Those that  get them, enjoy!!