Respected Contributor

I wear a 4  but carry my weight in my middle.  I got  the ps last year and great fit.  I probably coild go pxs but petite is not what I usually buy and I usually buy pants in size 4 short bevause the petite rise is funny on me.

For me the ps works the best.  I always gain in the winter and lose in the summer and these accommodate that.  I like the waist comfy.

Honored Contributor

I bought two pairs last year and was underwhelmed.  Just not happy with what they looked like after a couple of washings.  But - they do make nice pajama bottoms ... just not presentable enough to wear outside.

No sale for me this year.

Highlighted
Valued Contributor

The pictures online do this item no justice - the shoes they styled them with and the way the model stood made the pants unattractive. I was only interested in the white - but now that I see the pink python on air, I decided to get the white & the pink.

Honored Contributor

I pre ordered two pairs on the 9th still shows processing.  I  ordered other things on the 6th still processing.  

Valued Contributor

Seems like beach pants would be made of cotton gauze.

Contributor

Re: D&C Beach Pants

[ Edited ]

@I am still oxox

Agree, it would be nice if they made other color solids; I would ike teal, maroon and deep purple. 

Also would love a bold, big black and white pattern, modern and geometric perhaps.

Contributor

Re: D&C Beach Pants

[ Edited ]

@jackthebear you are right: Patterns are too light and too small overall. I am surprised they did not go with any choices with big bold prints with deep colors like last year's green palm (not sure of the official name). I'm bummed about the prints but it's good for my pocketbook! ;-)

By the way, for those who like the prints, they are super comfortable, if a tad warm for the hottest days.

Honored Contributor

@jackthebear wrote:

not crazy about the prints,  they are too small or colors or something or just not my taste 

but it's nice to see clothing as a Sunday TS 

wish I got the green ones last year, but cant find my size in them now 

white are actually nice, but see thru??? might wait to see

was watching a pair of the palm green on Posh but didn't buy and now they are gone,  petites in all sizes are hard to find

Honored Contributor

@Makeda2 wrote:

@jackthebear you are right: Patterns are too light and too small overall. I am surprised they did not go with any choices with big bold prints with deep colors like last year's green palm (not sure of the official name). I'm bummed about the prints but it's good for my pocketbook! ;-)

By the way, for those who like the prints, they are super comfortable, if a tad warm for the hottest days.

will say though they look better on air than the pictures on the site 

Esteemed Contributor
I agree that the colors aren’t the best, but I still ordered the Americana palm and white. Like others said, mine also say”Advance Order”, but I see nothing noted on screen. I’m going to assume that it’s just a function of less help working today and someone didn’t flip a switch somewhere.