Honored Contributor

Just ordered the white, because I wear more white than a blushing bride...HA!  I really wanted the Turquoise Ikat, but at $10.97 for shipping, I just can't justify it.  I wish all TSVs were free shipping.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Frequent Contributor

I ordered these pants yesterday before they were on air.  I checked my order status today and it said "Advanced Order"  What does that mean?

Honored Contributor

@Angie168 

My guess is because it is taking a bit longer to ship items.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

Re: D&C Beach Pants

[ Edited ]

@Angie168 wrote:

I ordered these pants yesterday before they were on air.  I checked my order status today and it said "Advanced Order"  What does that mean?

@Angie168 Same here!  I ordered the olive tie dye in petite M yesterday.

Honored Contributor

I’m not really seeing much olive in the olive tie dye. Is the dark part dark green or black? And kind of a buttery shade and light olive. I kind of like the pattern and also like the turquoise ikat. If I get one pair it will be the olive ones. 

I normally love reptile/snake prints but not the one here. 

Honored Contributor

I ordered shortly after midnight. Mine also says "advanced order." That's OK, but I wonder if everyone's is, and if so, Rachel should have mentioned it (maybe she did and I didn't hear her say it). 

Honored Contributor

Re: D&C Beach Pants

[ Edited ]

@beach-mom wrote:

I ordered shortly after midnight. Mine also says "advanced order." That's OK, but I wonder if everyone's is, and if so, Rachel should have mentioned it (maybe she did and I didn't hear her say it). 

@beach-mom 

I ordered a pair (olive) just after midnight, too, and it says advanced order. A bit later, I ordered another pair (turquoise) & it is processing. I suspect the ones that say advance order will change to processing and ship about the same time.

They may have set it to say advanced order for the pre-sale and just didn’t get it changed until a bit after midnight. Kind of like how Lunchtimd Specials  sometimes show up an hour or two late... lol

Super Contributor

These are great pants and I am going to order 2 pairs, the ikat and the patchwork.

I bought these last year, They are great pants.

Honored Contributor

not crazy about the prints,  they are too small or colors or something or just not my taste 

but it's nice to see clothing as a Sunday TS 

wish I got the green ones last year, but cant find my size in them now 

white are actually nice, but see thru??? might wait to see

Respected Contributor

I also wear ps and do you find them a tad short but regular too long?  I am almost 5'1".