Contributor

Re: D&C Beach Pants

[ Edited ]

I wear these pants for my chemo days.  They look great and are comfortable for my long days in treatment.  I bought white and blue, thinking about olive,  need to see them presented, have black from last year.  LOVE these pants.

Contributor
Hello all. Looking for some sizing help from those that have purchased these. I'm an 8-10. What size do you think I should purchase ? Not sure if that's a small or medium ..thank you in advance Smiley Happy
Respected Contributor

Yikes, those prints... Very loud and bright-  Last years dark palm print was more nature- inspired and not so gaudy- JMO. 

Respected Contributor

@Ilene123 wrote:
Hello all. Looking for some sizing help from those that have purchased these. I'm an 8-10. What size do you think I should purchase ? Not sure if that's a small or medium ..thank you in advance Smiley Happy

I wear an 8-10 and purchase a small.   But I would suggest also checking the “click here” measurements of the pants under “Description” just to make sure. 

Esteemed Contributor

@itsmagic wrote:

@Ilene123 wrote:

I wear an 8-10 and purchase a small.   But I would suggest also checking the “click here” measurements of the pants under “Description” just to make sure. 

I checked the click-here measurements and will be sizing down, but want to see them on the models in case the click-heres are wrong.  Just got some other D&C loose-cut pants and went down to and XS and they are perfect.  Thinking of getting the tie-dye!

Esteemed Contributor

@Skyegirl21 wrote:

I am always looking for non- tight, cool bottoms for summer. But Can anyone help with size advice for a smaller person? I weigh 110, size 4 bottoms- I looked and  In the smallest size, the rise to the top of waist band, is almost 11", and that is above my belly button!  Can they be rolled over at the waist and still look ok?  Thank you for any help-

I'm ordering the xs and before the shutdown was 127lbs so if I were you, I'd get the xxs or smaller.  I think they run big @Skyegirl21 .

Respected Contributor

Thank you @eddyandme - I was leaning toward that... I am going to try the Olive Tie Dye. Hope they fit!   Be well and enjoy! 💝

Honored Contributor

Finally WHITE!  I'm going to get the white & Turquoise Ikat.  These are GREAT!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Frequent Contributor

I was thinking last summer I wish these would be done in white.  And here they are, already ordered.    Thinking of the olive as well.

Honored Contributor

@SusanH wrote:

I wear these pants for my chemo days.  They look great and are comfortable for my long days in treatment.  I bought white and blue, thinking about olive,  need to see them presented, have black from last year.  LOVE these pants.

@SusanH 

Blessings & Best Wishes for a complete recovery! 🌈