Valued Contributor

Re: D&C Beach Pants

[ Edited ]

Trying for first time.  Ordered black and white.  

Respected Contributor

Thanks. Ordering a pair or two. In petite.

Respected Contributor

I'm not crazy about the prints. The olive tie dye is the only one I would consider getting. I'm not really into bright colored prints like the purple and pink. Their print and color selections this time around are really odd.

If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor. ~ Desmond Tutu
Honored Contributor

I think I'm the only person on the planet who doesn't like these. I ordered them the year before last.  They are so heavy, I have no idea who would wear these to the beach or in warm weather at all.  These are a hang around the house in the fall and winter pant for me. 

Even if I liked the material though the length doesn't work for me.  The regular length was okay until I washed them. They shrunk just in length and are now too short but I cannot wear a tall because the rise is off.  And I don't really care for any of this year's prints either.      

Respected Contributor

I am always looking for non- tight, cool bottoms for summer. But Can anyone help with size advice for a smaller person? I weigh 110, size 4 bottoms- I looked and  In the smallest size, the rise to the top of waist band, is almost 11", and that is above my belly button!  Can they be rolled over at the waist and still look ok?  Thank you for any help-

Honored Contributor

Boo no other soild than Black and white, might step out of the box and order a print

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Respected Contributor

So I checked my wardrobe since I buy these every year. I have a blue stripe, darker blue I Kat and a black pair. I wear the black ones all the time so maybe another pair and the turquoise Ikat ones.

Honored Contributor

@CAMOGIRL wrote:

Olive tie dye.

@CAMOGIRL That's my favorite too.  I don't care for the other prints & colors.

Honored Contributor

I bought the striped ones last year and, while comfortable, I wouldn’t wear them in public. Since I am working from home right now and for who knows how long, I might pick up a pair. The Turquoise Ikat & Olive Tie Dye are the only ones I like. Will see...

Respected Contributor

I ordered olive and white for me and olive and black for my daughter.  Both in petite.  Not sure if other colors but I do like Ikat ones.

Get my choices ear!y and once presented I may end up with another pair.  My grand daughter has my flowered pair on now and I have ithe palm from last year on.

We are just hanging in and deserve a little something to keep our spirits up.