Frequent Contributor

Did Carolyn just says Beach pants are going to be sold this Sunday?  I am looking forward to seeing what they look like this year.

Frequent Contributor

Yes, she did! I'm looking forward to seeing the new color choices. We'll probably get an email a few days prior to TSV date.

Respected Contributor

I know I just recently said I really don't need them right now,

but I don't know .......

(And, I already pretty much know what that means. 😂)

-Texas Hill Country-
Trusted Contributor

@CAMOGIRL,

Right there with you!Woman Wink

Valued Contributor

@Black Pony writes:

Did Carolyn just says Beach pants are going to be sold this Sunday?  I am looking forward to seeing what they look like this year

Yes.  D and C beach pants are Sunday's TSV.  

Please post item number whenever it is released.

TIA.

Super Contributor

You will. Next week I think I heard Carolyn say.

Frequent Contributor

I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE the Denim & Co. beach pants. Wanted to let you know that I heard Carolyn Gracie and Gary Goben announce that there will be a Denim & Co. TSV on Sunday(midnight) which will be the beach pants! They also mentioned that there would be all new colors and prints. I don't have the item # but keep checking back on the Q website to see if the new information has been loaded. I'm also going to check Carolyn's fb page to see if she has let the cat out of the beg on the info. HAPPY SHOPPING!

Honored Contributor

Yay!! I have the last two years and wear them all the time spring/summer. I can't wait to see the new prints.

Trusted Contributor

I ordered 2 pair last year and loved them.  So comfortable.  If there is a good pattern on Sunday I will be ordering more.

Contributor

A376429.  Black, white or 5 new patterns. 3 lengths. $25.20.  I like the turquoise ikat.