Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Re: D& C Beach Pants - Advance Order?

I think I’m going to be very happy with both my olive tie dye and turquoise ikat petite ones. Both prints are beautiful! 

They appear to be well made, even the pockets are sewn in place and I’ve received other items from various brands where the pockets are loose and they bunch up. Hate that! The fabric is lightweight but not paper thin or sheer. Good for warm weather.

The length is good for me but they are longer than most petite pants I’ve received. Any longer & they might be on their way back to the Q.

Respected Contributor

I got mine a few days ago, size M Regular.  THEY ARE HUGE and NOT a 30" inseam.  I washed and dried them hoping they would shrink but they DID NOT.  Going back Monday.

Frequent Contributor

[ Edited ]

I received all 4 of mine. These pants are the best. Lightweight and breezy. Meant to be loose and flowy. If you read the reviews everyone says to go down one size and they are right. I got  small 2  black,. Olive tie dye,  and  the turquoise icot. Perfect for lounging, going to the Colorado river or wearing out to the grocery store in Az. When we can travel again they are great in Hawaiii. They weigh nothing to pack. I wore them all over the big Island last year. I have 2 of last year's beach pants as well. It's 100 degrees now in Arizona and these work great in the AC and outside.

Contributor

I received all of mine and they too had noted advanced order.  I'm pleased with them, however I purchased petite and will have to hem 1.5. " I got the Ikat, Olive and Black. Black material seems slightly heavier and wrinkles some. But overall glad I purchased and the prints are fun for the warmer months. I'm 4'10" and 116# and ordered XS.

Honored Contributor

I got my olive tie dye & white in petite.  I am sending back the white as they are see through.  These do run bigger than last years version.  I ordered the xs and should of ordered the xxs.  The length is alittle longer but not bad with the shoes I want to wear with them.  It took forever to get these.  

Respected Contributor

After 19 days from date of order finally received my pants. Ordered petite and as few others have mentioned, huge and oversized. Pants come all way to bust. I guess Q does not want a review posted as tried four times to write a review via order status page and every time booted totally out of App. Not worth the expensive cost of return for price point of these pants so have already donated them. Inconsistent sizing is becoming very expensive for this customer. The only thing nice was the fabric.
Honored Contributor

I just received my white pair & washed & dried them.  I haven't worn them yet, only tried them on to ensure they fit before laundering them, which they did.  I love D&C beach pants!  I have 7 pair and love everyone of them, both prints & solids.  My favorite style is the wide-leg slit ones from last year.  If I had to say which ones are my least favorite, I would say the cargo pant style.  I don't need the pockets, but I still wear the heck out of them!  I like that they fit roomy; that's how beach pants are supposed to fit.  Living in a year-round environment, they are perfect for "winter", but still not too hot in summer.  I hope Gary keeps bringing them to us!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.