Esteemed Contributor

Re: D& C Beach Pants - Advance Order?

The same thing happened to me.  I ordered them earliler today and thought they had black in my size.  When I checked my order status, it read Advanced order.  I even ordered them again, thinking it was mistake, because they were still showing available, and it said the same thing, so I cancelled that order.  Isn't the number count automated?  Or do they have to have a person sitting at a computer to push a button when they are sold out?  I will wait for them, but geesh.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Valued Contributor

I just checked my order that was in advance order, just went into In Process.  I am sure that the in process will be sitting there for a few days before shipped. 

Highlighted
Valued Contributor

@lovesallanimals wrote:

kelsey17:  I was wondering the same thing.  Ordered two pair this morning, plently of stock, yet they are advance order.  I don't understand this.  

I would think they are waiting for the people who pay by check to cancel their order.  everytime something is sold out i check and it states waitlist because of check status. this is also why the say 45 days. then every check status gets cancelled.Smiley Frustrated

Contributor

My order, has said in process since ordered 4/11.  Disappointing.  For a TSV, you'd think it wouldn't take 6+ days to ship.

Trusted Contributor

Yesterday I got one of the three pair I ordered. The second shipped. The third pair are waitlisted. Those are the ones that are curious. They are the olive in petite small. If I go to the page for that item it appears I can order them in my size today. So why are the ones I ordered during the TSV still waitlisted? 👀

KJPA
Honored Contributor

@Mstress wrote:

My order, has said in process since ordered 4/11.  Disappointing.  For a TSV, you'd think it wouldn't take 6+ days to ship.

@Mstress  Mine said processing since 4/9 I ordered early and just checked now and both finally shipped.

Honored Contributor

My olive ones changed to shipped tonight. My blue ikat ones are still processing. Both were ordered 4/12. Shortly after midnight.

I ordered something from HSN on the 16th & it shipped two days later.

Contributor

I ordered mine on 4-11 and they are still "in process"!!!  Come on QVC, this is NOT acceptable, especially when others who ordered later have actually received theirs!

Respected Contributor

My beach pants are still in process. Ordered TS pajamas on HSN on Thursday and received them yesterday.
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Mz iMac wrote:

I caught that show earlier.  I've never heard of "beach pants."  Never noticed anyone wearing them either on any boardwalks and/or beaches (Wildwood, Ocean City, Atlantic City). 

Once the beaches open up, I am really going to check out just who are wearing those pants.

I ordered a pair a few years ago because everyone was saying how wonderful they are.  I spend most of my summer on a boat in a swim suit, but like to be covered up on weekends when we are not alone.

I found them to be HOT.  The legs were too wide for my taste and the fabric pilled and attracted dog hair.

They are comfortable if you are home relaxed and have your AC on.  They didn't work out for me.

Now you know why you don't see them at the beach.