Honored Contributor

Re: Curtis Stone TS May 2019

I bought his last TS which had more large pieces, which I use but could have used smaller ones more.  Not buying this set as I have two sets plus some extra pieces of his cookware.  Best cookware I have had in 50 or so years of cooking.  I love to cook and have dietary restrictions so use his cookware a lot.   (I use my air fryer even more, I think--he needs to come out with one.)  When I got my last Curtis Stone set, I donated all of my previous set of another brand except for one little saucepan.   His cookware is definitely the best with the greatest clean-up of any.  Highly recommend.

Respected Contributor

I love this set, but can not justify another purchase right now.  I have a wonderful set of Circulon and will use it until it no longer performs.

I have two of his silicon/wired roll-up trivets and use them daily, especially at the sink. I also have his electric knife sharpener and it hones my knives to a wonderful sharpness. 

His products seem to all be top rated.  I hope he stays with HSN! 

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

@Daysdee wrote:

I bought his last TS which had more large pieces, which I use but could have used smaller ones more.  Not buying this set as I have two sets plus some extra pieces of his cookware.  Best cookware I have had in 50 or so years of cooking.  I love to cook and have dietary restrictions so use his cookware a lot.   (I use my air fryer even more, I think--he needs to come out with one.)  When I got my last Curtis Stone set, I donated all of my previous set of another brand except for one little saucepan.   His cookware is definitely the best with the greatest clean-up of any.  Highly recommend.

@Daysdee  - During his show this afternoon a caller asked if he would ever offer an air fryer and he said they are working on it.      I haven't bought one yet, but I would probably purchase his.

Honored Contributor

@twinsister  I really like my air fryer, but his products are excellent so I would certainly be interested in an air fryer he sells.  Thanks.

Regular Contributor

Thank you for the same items on Amazon, I will check it out. 

Honored Contributor

@aunt bea wrote:

Thank you for the same items on Amazon, I will check it out. 

I was just going to post about Curtis' items being available on Amazon and also at Walmart online.   Some are good prices and some are much more than if you buy on HSN.  I also hope Curtis Stone stays at HSN.  I really enjoy his presentations there.  (I do hope he brings in an air fryer.)