Trusted Contributor

Curtis Stone has a TS on HSN that's up for presale now. It's the TS for tomorrow. The item # is 655-425. I think it's a really good value. I have several of his pans and use them almost daily because they're durable, the nonstick is truly nonstick, and I get better browning than with my enameled Lodge cast iron (heavy!). I normally wouldn't buy such a large set, but I think I'll give some of the pots to my boyfriend. However, I could easily see wanting to keep the whole set after receiving it! Woman Tongue 

I love that the steamer insert will fit on the different sized pots and that there are lids for everything. I also like the stone color and have his multi-function pan with the grill lid in that color. Anyone else buying?

Honored Contributor

Re: Curtis Stone TS May 2019

[ Edited ]

@pinkmochi 

Thank you for posting about CS tomorrow.  I rarely watch HSN or QVC anymore bUT I love everything I've ever gotten from Curtis Stone.

Last year I bought the big set of cookware -- they still are perfect!  Best cookware I've ever had!!!  My old stuff went in the trash certainly didn't stay non-stick and wouldn't donate something not usable imo.

Enjoy! you will ❤️ it!

Oh boy what a great set ... I just took a look...I might buy it!  I like the sizes of the pans!  @pinkmochi 

Trusted Contributor

I've been watching new products listed for Curtis Stone (it is about the only thing left I buy from HSN) and was frustrated that they listed so many big sets.  I tend to like the smaller pieces and the sets leave me with too many big pieces I just don't use.  The TS set was posted just a few days ago and I was so surprised to see it was a set of primarily smaller pieces.  I also prefer the buffet handles rather than the usual long handles. I ordered two sets - I get the white and not that many items come up in white.  Thank goodness for the payment plan.  I LOVE his cookware and I HATE to cook.  Can't wait to get it.

Snarky responders need not reply. Move along and share your views elsewhere.
Respected Contributor

it is a perfect set!   whew @ him  Smiley Happy

~~who/what is responsible for your joy? YOU!~~
Honored Contributor

Wish he would bring back his pizza cutter.

Trusted Contributor

@homedecor1 wrote:

@pinkmochi 

Thank you for posting about CS tomorrow.  I rarely watch HSN or QVC anymore bUT I love everything I've ever gotten from Curtis Stone.

Last year I bought the big set of cookware -- they still are perfect!  Best cookware I've ever had!!!  My old stuff went in the trash certainly didn't stay non-stick and wouldn't donate something not usable imo.

Enjoy! you will ❤️ it!

Oh boy what a great set ... I just took a look...I might buy it!  I like the sizes of the pans!  @pinkmochi 

@homedecor1  I've bought more expensive nonstick from the big names, and they don't last longer just because they cost more. This set has sizes that I'll actually use. I haven't been as tempted by his other sets. The handles make the pieces nice enough to serve with. I also like that everything nests. If you buy it, you can always give away some of the pieces as gifts since you already have a big set. Woman Happy

Super Contributor

WOW!!  All I can say is -- now THAT is how you do a Today's Special!  Large and expertly curated collection of cookware with free shipping -- KUDOS to Chef Curtis and to HSN!!!  Unfortunately, I just bought the Cuisinart Air Fryer Toaster Oven -- after almost 7 months of obsessing lol -- so I won't be buying this time.  But this set is definitely in our future.

As always, this line is leading the industry -- I am certain that buffet handles are the future for home cooks.  I am so tired of losing stovetop, oven and storage space to long stick handles.  Maybe if I was whiz enough to toss and flip while cooking I would feel differently haha. 

Good on everyone who picks up this set today -- I know they will be so happy with this cookware!!  Woman Very Happy

Regular Contributor

I purchased his last TS and love it, sizes perfect for myself.  Also hate to cook but think I'm a chef when using his pans.  They are showing his rolling trivets in the large and small sizes but I cannot find an item number for them, anyone have the inside scoop on them?  Thanks in advance!

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@aunt bea  The trivets are sold out right now (before the shows even started), but they will bring them back because they sell out every time he has them.  If you want/need it now you can get the same thing on Amazon - search roll-up rack.

Snarky responders need not reply. Move along and share your views elsewhere.
Respected Contributor

I love his cookware and bakeware, but I have a lot of pieces and don’t need a huge set now-   But I Highly recommend Dura cookware!!