Trusted Contributor

Curious how well Dooney TSV sold today

I did not watch all day so did not hear the numbers.  

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Curious how well Dooney TSV sold today

They only had 18,000 to sell. The Mustard and Bordeaux sold out. They still had the black, olive, tan and red left. I would say it was not a great number. The price and the shipping were high.  

Esteemed Contributor

i DON'T DO HIGH.  I guess I don't understand why anyone spends that much.  But I guess I have things I enjoy and pay dearly for.  

Trusted Contributor

@kjae I personally thought that was one ugly bag. 

Trusted Contributor

I personally didn't like it.  However the bag I did like was on clearance.  The problem....I forgot to purchase on Saturday.  Now on Sunday, it is no longer on clearance, it is regular price and 3 easy pays in stead of 6 easy pays.  NOT nice QVC.

Honored Contributor

@ruthbe wrote:

I personally didn't like it.  However the bag I did like was on clearance.  The problem....I forgot to purchase on Saturday.  Now on Sunday, it is no longer on clearance, it is regular price and 3 easy pays in stead of 6 easy pays.  NOT nice QVC.

That is terrible that QVC does this.  When something is on clearance it usually stays that way.

Valued Contributor

you could get that at dooney.com cheaper and free shipping 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

As of today, none of the colors sold out, though one is on waitlist. I'd assume this TSV didn't set any records. Brand saturation is a reality, QVC...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Frequent Contributor

I like and own several Dooneys. I only buy from Q if the style or color is exclusive to Q. Dooney.com and most vendors offer free shipping, so why pay the same price for the bag plus $10-11 for shipping?  

Trusted Contributor

@A1brat wrote:

I like and own several Dooneys. I only buy from Q if the style or color is exclusive to Q. Dooney.com and most vendors offer free shipping, so why pay the same price for the bag plus $10-11 for shipping?  

In the case of the TSV, it was $60 higher on the Dooney website for the same bag.   (And I didn't buy it; too heavy.)