Honored Contributor

Not only does the double plush velour not pill, but it also does not attract pet hair either. Launders well wash after wash and comes out of the dryer looking like new. I think I own at least a dozen of the leggings. I live in them during the winter months b/c they are so warm and cozy. In fact, I layer two pairs of them when I need to go out and shovel the snow. I do not get cold wearing them that way. Best things ever.

Trusted Contributor
More polyester pajamas.....
Respected Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

Not only does the double plush velour not pill, but it also does not attract pet hair either. Launders well wash after wash and comes out of the dryer looking like new. I think I own at least a dozen of the leggings. I live in them during the winter months b/c they are so warm and cozy. In fact, I layer two pairs of them when I need to go out and shovel the snow. I do not get cold wearing them that way. Best things ever.

Good to know!  Are they snug to the ankle, though?  I like a true legging.  The ankle opening looks a little wide on the host.  I may have to give these a try. Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

I have Cuddle  Dud leggings  and like those really well.  Wash up well and do not pill.

Pjs I do not need and have plenty and I also use the leggings for pj bottoms and wear a t shirt with them.  I get too warm with long sleeves.

I think nice pj and you won't be disappointed if you purchase.

Contributor

I wish they had some in solid colors on top and bottom.  I don't really love the prints.   But I like the feel of the leggings and the double plush tunic I got last year.  I find it much more cozy than the lining on other velours I've purchased, but it's not too hot.

I also wish the regulars came with a 30 inch inseam, instead of 29. 

But I bought two sets because I really love the material and it's comfy for the days I'm working from home.  My office tends to be one of the cooler rooms in the house, so something a little warmer is nice.

But I don't find the double plush to be super warm.  In the real depth of winter I tend to go for heavier fleece, but I think I'll get use out of these.

Super Contributor

If you like and want the tsv, Just go to cOstCo and you can buy a very similar set for $15-19 and save some money.  

Trusted Contributor

@January121 wrote:
Please, please,please QVC YOU HAVE TO GET RID OF JANE T !!!° .... she is completely out of control & her shows are unwatchable... it's time for her to retire 😁

I agree. JT is UNWATCHABLE

Honored Contributor

Like seeing solid bottoms for a change. These I truly would wear out of the house.

Respected Contributor

I had to laugh when I read that these are good for wearing when you are "stepping out". You can call them loungewear or pajamas...but they don't look like street clothes to me. I don't wear anything that tight to sleep in; would drive me nuts. I saw Cuddleduds at WM but didn't stop to look at them.

Frequent Contributor

Thank you for that info on pet hair as we have three doggos who are heavy shedders. I ordered three sets and was apprehensive and I really like the way they look.