Honored Contributor

Re: Cuddle Duds TSV

[ Edited ]

I love the Cuddle Duds brand. I have several. The version of the TSV that I got last year, with the hood, is perfect for when I am in a plane. The hood provides a barrier to the cold air in the cabin when I want to sleep, and the extra material in front is so nice and soft to wrap around me. I don't care to use the blankets on the planes, because they are not always clean. 

I purchased the TSV today, even though there is no hood. I find them perfect to throw on while I dash out the door to do some last-minute grocery shopping or dropping off/picking up items from friends and neighbors. 

But best of all, they are so comfy to wear around the house, sit in front of the fireplace when reading, or just about anything I want to do and be comfortable doing. I especially like them on cold mornings when I want to go out into the patio for fresh air, drink my hot chocolate, and enjoy my backyard, while making sure the birds have seeds in the containers I put out for them.

I get so many compliments about this brand, especially from the flight attendants! Looking forward to getting some of the other items from Cuddle Duds that I purchased this morning.

Honored Contributor

I have always felt all this CD stuff looks like loungewear.  It's not anything I'd wear out of the house.

This is an easy pass for me. 

Respected Contributor

It doesn't look like anything I'd wear out of the house either.

If I saw somebody wearing it, I would think they were wearing their pajamas.

Respected Contributor

I love CuddleDuds and have worn the undershirts for years.  I'm always cold and they provided a nice thin layer.  I have newer items from the last couple of years.  This one appears to have too much material ... for me, I don't care for the shawl collar.

Honored Contributor

Do not care for those hand thingies. I am not very tall and think it would be a prob for me.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I bought two of the TSV's from a couple of years ago - the poncho with the separate cowl neck piece.  I only got to wear them out a couple of times.  They pilled badly and after that I just wore them in the house until I finally pitched them.  Today's TSV is a different material and I kind of like the style but that experience turned me off to the brand.  The day is young, I have time to change my mind and end up with one.  I like @World Traveler 's idea of wearing them on a plane.  We'll see.

Respected Contributor

When Cuddle Duds first came to QVC I watched but didn't purchase as I am only 5'1" and they didn't offer short or petite.  Went to Kohls a few weeks later and there they were!  Tried them on and did not fit me properly as a short person.  Will pass on this as I am sure the sleeves would be too long and all that fabric hanging too low would not be flattering.  They do like comfy though!

Super Contributor

I've been looking for something to wear as a sort of "bed jacket" thingy for sitting around the house come fall/winter. We prefer to keep the house cooler and use blankets to cuddle up, but I like my arms out. If I wear warmer pjs, I am too warm. I just need something to cover my shoulders and arms. For the price, I decided to give this a try. Looks cozy and comfy.

Hugs. . .

Life is tough, but I am tougher!!
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I just posted a couple of days ago about all the QVC fashion having so much fabric...volumes of it.  I just don't think it looks good on anyone!  Even the slender models and hosts look like the top is swallowing them.  I ordered the one from last year and had to send it back.  However,  I did like the feel of the fabric.

I just think that a layering top does not have to be huge,

wide and floaty to be comfortable and loungey!!  I was happy to see a top without a hood...finally.  Hoods are usually a "no buy" for me....hopefully there will be more.

Honored Contributor

I don't like layering pieces that have extra material on the sides that IMO adds width to hips. I am also tired of seeing so many pieces with those longer points on the bottom hems. Not for me.