Honored Contributor

Not my taste -- too much fabric flowing in the front and not very attractive on the models.  It's a Pass for me.  Cat Tongue

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

Re: Cuddle Duds TSV

[ Edited ]

I purchased the heathered blue plaid, and I love it. Soft and cozy to wrap around myself on chilly mornings and evenings. I bought it with home and lounging in mind, but I certainly would wear it out for trips to the grocery store, etc.  OTOH, some of the things people on these forums rave about are not to my taste at all. Ain't choice grand?

I bought a pair of CD lounge pants last winter at Kohl's and I love the fabric - so soft to sleep in.

I bought this one because it didn't have a hood - I don't like hoodies.  I'm not super tall, but I do have long arms, and the thumb hole thing is about 1/2" too short/snug on me to work. 

I'm very happy with this TSV and have been wearing it already (it's cool where I am in July and August).

Life without Mexican food is no life at all
Trusted Contributor

I bought 3 of them...lol

I hope I dont regret it.  Its my first cuddle duds purchase so we shall see.

Esteemed Contributor

@Skididdy wrote:

I bought 3 of them...lol

I hope I dont regret it.  Its my first cuddle duds purchase so we shall see.

@Skididdy

I bought two, the animal and blue plaid (WL).  Bought their first TSV which had a hood and love it; also, gifted one to a friend and she hasn't stopped telling me how much she likes it and all the compliments she gets. So, we'll keep out fingers crossed, I guess.

Contributor

Been 'debating' all day long as to whether to purchase or not and ....not...won.  

Price wise I feel it is a good deal, but for me, in the end, it was the 'hankerchief' hem--around the Hips-- thing that just was not for me; seeing it being modeled on some of the hosts, I felt it made them look...a lot...bigger than they actually are, and it would do the Same Thing to MeSmiley Embarassed  

Something I really really don't...need!!!

For those that ordered hoping you will be happy with it though, for not Every!! 'style' is for....everyone....

moondust

Frequent Contributor

I like it.   I am hippy and I thot it looked nice on Jane.   I actually prefer the extra material and points cuz anything too tight around the hip just make me look huge.   I got 2 hooded ponchos in the past and laundered them on delicate several times.   never put them in the dryer.   they are perfect and still look great.  no piling.   I don't understand why some folks have bad luck with this brand.   I live in a hot climate, but can't wait to wear my ponchos.   now I'm looking forward to this one too!

Respected Contributor

I have a few of last year's TSVs and love them.  They can be dressed up or down.  I wear mine out all the time with jeans or leggings, ankle or regular boots and a full array of jewelry.  I wear them with either a mock turtleneck or a Kathleen Kirkwood cap sleeve top underneath.

I waitlisted for the recent blue plaid TSV, but I wish it had a hood.  I still really like it, though.

"Summer afternoon-summer afternoon; to me those have always been the two most beautiful words in the English language." ~Henry James
Respected Contributor
I have 2 of the ones with a good and wear them a lot. They look super cute with yoga pants and leggings. I bought the black one this time to go with a dark wash denim skirt.
New Contributor

I am a petite 5'1 and purchased this TSV.  I wore it to work today with a white top and the WWC TSV leggings in black that were on recently.  Isaac strappy sandals.  Silver necklace.

I didn't look like I was in my pajamas or had too much material around my waist.  The arms were perfectly preportionate and my boss lady even asked what brand it was because she wants one! 

As with so many items from the Q, its how you use them.  Dress them up, dress them down.  Accessorize or don't.  Make them work for you.  This is a fantastic piece!

Esteemed Contributor

I got the blue plaid. I like it, its so soft. The only thing is I probably could have sized down one size. Anyway I will wear it on cool days to lay on my lounger on the deck and read and around the house when it gets chilly. I may throw it on when I get out of the hot tub too this Fall. Hot tub weather is almost here. (I like the cuff with the thrumb slot). I also would wear it to run to the grocery store. Next i want to try their pants also.

And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make~ The Beatles