Respected Contributor

Re: Cuddle Duds TSV for 12/3

@tampalady wrote:

I have never ordered these PJs before, I am usually a PM but not sure what size I should order.  If these run small should I get a PL.  I am 5' and weight 133 lbs.  

Thanks for any advice you can give me.

I have several of the Cuddl Duds PJs and always order the small (I’m a size 4-6). I would make sure the relaxed waist and chest circumference measurements on the “click here” size chart are the right size before ordering. 

Frequent Contributor

They sell Cuddle Duds at Kohl's that are cute and cheaper-

Valued Contributor

Thank you, ItsMagic, I followed your advice and ordered the PL after looking closer at chart.  I have placed three orders and only one showed up on order status.  I canceled the PM which was the first order and now I need the other two orders to pop up.  It is crazy taking so long to show. They must be really busy.

Honored Contributor

@tiara1 wrote:

@tiara1 hmmmm.....I looked this morning.  There are no 2-pc Cuddl Duds fleecewear pajama sets at Kohl's that are cheaper than this TSV.  

Respected Contributor

@tiara1 wrote:

I just ordered and received yesterday, a beautiful, sofffft, buffalo check sherpa CD throw from Kohl's...very happy with it. With shipping and sale it came to about $31.00. Would have been $5 less on Cyber Monday, but I had ordered it Sunday, then saw that added discount on Monday. Oh well...can't catch them all, I guess! At any rate...I'm sitting, very warm and cozy, underneath it now. Hopefully, it will wash up nicely, but so far, so good. Lightweight yet warm, super soft, just like I like throws.

Esteemed Contributor

@Susan345    I believe Q is selling only what they have in their warehouses so they can ship in time for Xmas

Esteemed Contributor

@tampalady    Depending on your body shape or if you carry your weight in any particular place, you should definitely order the Petite and I would guess medium which would give you plenty of room.    

Valued Contributor

Thank you, Teddixat,  I have changed my mine and ordered both PM and PL.   Which ever fits I will keep and give other pair to friend.

Esteemed Contributor

@tampalady wrote:

I have never ordered these PJs before, I am usually a PM but not sure what size I should order.  If these run small should I get a PL.  I am 5' and weight 133 lbs.  

Thanks for any advice you can give me.

@tampalady   I would think you would be a medium.  I would go by the size chart.  It also depends how you like your Jammies to fit.  I hate form fitting PJ's.  Jane was in a medium and she is not small if that helps.  

Esteemed Contributor

@Love my grandkids wrote:

@BalletBabe I can't watch her. She's been delusional about what size she is for years.

@Love my grandkids   I agree and I can't watch her either.  I always tune in to see the TSV this time of the year but the TV went off after 10 min.  That was too long!