Esteemed Contributor

These look nice, but I am sorry Jane is not wearing a small.   I weigh 100 pounds and The smalls just fit in this brand.   It is wrong because people are going to look at her and order the wrong size,   

Honored Contributor

Re: Cuddle Duds TSV for 12/3

@BalletBabe I can't watch her. She's been delusional about what size she is for years.

Super Contributor

I am watching and I distinctly heard her say she had the PM on.  I was glad to hear that because I am about her size so I ordered the same size and color she had on.  This has been my year to update my winter pjs!

Esteemed Contributor

Jane said she is wearing the medium, not small.

Frequent Contributor

As much as I dislike the person selling them I must confess that I broke down and ordered them. 

But I do not have high expectations of actually receiving them.  The last 3 times I ordered them I got an e-mail telling me of a delay in shipping.  On the first 2 I got another e-mail apologising that they would not be able to ship them.  When I got the delay notice on the 3rd one I just cancelled. 

Also, I did not get the color she was wearing because it did not look very flattering on her.

Esteemed Contributor

@Tuffcookie wrote:

I am watching and I distinctly heard her say she had the PM on.  I was glad to hear that because I am about her size so I ordered the same size and color she had on.  This has been my year to update my winter pjs!

@Tuffcookie   A the beginning she said she was in a small.  Then later she changed it.  That is good because it throws people off.  

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

If Jane is wearing a medium, they run small. It was sug fitting on her. The choices are not that good.

Esteemed Contributor

So Soon

Esteemed Contributor

@Susan345 wrote:

As much as I dislike the person selling them I must confess that I broke down and ordered them. 

But I do not have high expectations of actually receiving them.  The last 3 times I ordered them I got an e-mail telling me of a delay in shipping.  On the first 2 I got another e-mail apologising that they would not be able to ship them.  When I got the delay notice on the 3rd one I just cancelled. 

Also, I did not get the color she was wearing because it did not look very flattering on her.

@Susan345   If it makes you feel better , I have been getting my orders in a very good amount of time.  I think they are a advance order but not sure.   Oh I just read you saw the advance order.  Sorry  I think some of the hosts that are bigger should stay out of the pajamas.  It seems they are requiring all of them to wear them.  

Valued Contributor

I have never ordered these PJs before, I am usually a PM but not sure what size I should order.  If these run small should I get a PL.  I am 5' and weight 133 lbs.  

Thanks for any advice you can give me.