Respected Contributor

Re: Cuddle Duds TSV for 12/3

I ordered! I think they're a good price and hope they're the regular Cuddl Duds fabric. Our TJ Maxx carries the brand but the choices are few and far between so I doubt it would be in the store now. Their inventory has suffered a lot this year. I always size up in this brand from normal QVC's sizing. I don't want my PJs to be tight or fitted. Probably because I'm older but will not be wearing these shopping as the vendor and Kirsten (I am 99.99% sure I'm not spelling her name correctly) suggested this morning. I probably wouldn't go any further than my front or rear porch but will cozy up in them while I'm inside. To each her own but I don't even care seeing teens wearing PJs out shopping.

Honored Contributor

@BalletBabe   I am quite calm,thank you,  but as someone who spent major portions of her life as a 1X, I am quite familiar with requests like yours to have only well-proportioned and slender bodies be fashionable.     Right I am a comfortable size 10 and still find the request insulting.

Regular Contributor

I ordered 3 pair since I still work from home and I’m hoping that these will be warm and cozy and look cute with my Koolaburra boots. And I would like to touch on the hosts and models briefly. The average dress size for women in the U.S. is 12-14 so I think we definitely need to see models and hosts in a variety of sizes and shapes wearing the clothes. I always look to see what the blonde model named Jackie is wearing bc her size, height, and shape all closely match mine. But I also agree that it looks better if some of the plus size models would wear clothes in their correct size instead of squeezing into clothes two sizes too small because it’s just not flattering. I’m a size 14 and I wouldn’t be caught dead in a size 10 anything, but that’s just me. And in defense of Jane, the old adage that the camera adds10lbs is TRUE! I’ve seen several celebrities and new reporters in person over the years and not only have they all been much smaller in person but also even prettier. I wouldn’t have believed it if I had not witnessed for myself. Just saying 😉
Respected Contributor

@tampalady wrote:

I have never ordered these PJs before, I am usually a PM but not sure what size I should order.  If these run small should I get a PL.  I am 5' and weight 133 lbs.  

Thanks for any advice you can give me.

I am your size, if the pants were in a medium, thats fine but I would need a large on the top, so I would buy a large to be sure. 

Honored Contributor

Jane needed a larger size ,i saw a bit of her presentation, i think sizing up is best for cuddi duds

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Honored Contributor

I always think that most of the hosts selling these types of jammies (and there have been a lot of them this year) wear them too small.  They are jammies, not long underwear.  They should be roomy and comfortable.

Highlighted
Super Contributor

@BalletBabe wrote:

@Susan345 wrote:

As much as I dislike the person selling them I must confess that I broke down and ordered them. 

But I do not have high expectations of actually receiving them.  The last 3 times I ordered them I got an e-mail telling me of a delay in shipping.  On the first 2 I got another e-mail apologising that they would not be able to ship them.  When I got the delay notice on the 3rd one I just cancelled. 

Also, I did not get the color she was wearing because it did not look very flattering on her.

@Susan345   If it makes you feel better , I have been getting my orders in a very good amount of time.  I think they are a advance order but not sure.   Oh I just read you saw the advance order.  Sorry  I think some of the hosts that are bigger should stay out of the pajamas.  It seems they are requiring all of them to wear them.  

Oh wow, really???

Education | Sorority Alumna | PGA Foundation | Coffee and Brunch are my thing.
Valued Contributor

HLP....Thanks for advice...my problem is the hips more than the top.  So, I did order two sizes...I am thinking I might exchange top and bottom on the two sizes.  Or give to a friend for Christmas.

Honored Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper wrote:

@tiara1 wrote:

They sell Cuddle Duds at Kohl's that are cute and cheaper-

@tiara1 hmmmm.....I looked this morning.  There are no 2-pc Cuddl Duds fleecewear pajama sets at Kohl's that are cheaper than this TSV.  

@Caaareful Shopper I don't see any 2 piece sets that are cheaper than the TSV but I do see some cute velour sets.  If you have a good coupon they might be near the same price.

But I would not be able to wear the fleecewear or the velour because I would roast.  I wear summer pjs all year.  LOL  

Frequent Contributor

Why did you give in, make sure you check the bottoms , because the designs do not match front to back and looks awful!

Have a great day.