Contributor

Re: Cuddle Duds Pajama Set A342239

I ordered a set of these the first day (early morning) that I saw an advertisement and was able to get the set with the penguins/buffalo-checked pants.  Soon after they were no longer listed, so perhaps these were in a very limited quantity for presale.  Hopefully they will also be available on TSV day as well!

Esteemed Contributor

@Ella3 wrote:

I ordered a set of these the first day (early morning) that I saw an advertisement and was able to get the set with the penguins/buffalo-checked pants.  Soon after they were no longer listed, so perhaps these were in a very limited quantity for presale.  Hopefully they will also be available on TSV day as well!

Do these pajamas have pockets?

Super Contributor

Do the Cuddle Duds sheed alot? I bought my first pair of stretch fleece last year my only pair not this brand last year. Only wore a few times they shed like crazy all over my bedding. I have other fleece pj's and never had this issue before. I have cuddle duds joggers I wear to lounge in spring and summer not fleece type. They hold up well and are comfy.
Esteemed Contributor

I ordered the llama and the cat ones the other day for 2 of my teen granddaughters.. Im thinking of getting another 1 for my daughter in law and me! lol. (I have other cuddl duds and love them and have given for a gift last year to my daughter and she loves them too!)

And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make~ The Beatles
Honored Contributor

Not fond of these due to them not being fleece like last year's but then many did not like the style of the top from last year. I love both of my sets, the fleece are much warmer for me. In the dead of winter I NEED warmth!!!!!

Honored Contributor

Penguins are gone.Woman Sad

Honored Contributor

The tops are all cute and I almost ordered.

The pants are awful and made cheaply.  I could never wear clothing, even pj's, with mismatched stripes and patterns.  When you learn to sew, one of the first things you learn is that this is a definite NO. 

It is done to save money as there is no wasted fabric trying to match seams.  Too bad, they should have used solid fabric or a pattern that does not need to be matched up.

Frequent Contributor

I agree about the matching of patterns. And it doesn’t have to be an expensive garment. I have found budget items where they have taken the care to match. That’s the first thing I look at when I pick up a garment with stripes or plaids. There has been some very nice fabric wasted by being sloppy.
Frequent Contributor

Respected Contributor

I bought a different brand of pjs on Q last Christmas with a jogger bottom and they moved up my leg as I slept.  Very annoying to wake up and have your long bottoms up at your knees. They were not Cuddle Duds so hopefully these won't do that.  I like my pjs to be cotton, not polyester, as I perspire when I sleep.