Respected Contributor

Wouldn't these be hot for people in moderate climates, like in California?

Honored Contributor

IMO, Yes, they are hot for people who live in cold climates too. they might  be okay to lounge in, but way too hot for sleeping in.

Honored Contributor

I bought a pair of Cuddl Duds pjs the first year they wete on QVC.  Now it gets pretty cold at night here in the Albuquerque area,  way below freezing, and I sleep with the window open every night.  I awoke the first night I wore those bullet-proof synthetic pjs, hot as hades, got up and took them off, never to wear them again.  I normally sleep cold and pile on the blankets.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

Yikes, thank you.  Mostly I sleep in cotton knit pj's and am fine, so I suspected these might be too much unless traveling to a cold state in winter.  

Honored Contributor

I'd wear them to lounge in.  I feel too constricted in pj's anyway and I think these would be hot under a comforter.  

Honored Contributor

@Another new name Sue wrote:

Wouldn't these be hot for people in moderate climates, like in California?

Yes, most likely.  

Respected Contributor

I have 2 pair and they are very warm.  I can't wear them to sleep in or I sweat terribly.  I only wear them to sit around the house on a VERY cold day in the Winter.  

Respected Contributor

I'm not in California, but my first thought was exactly that too hot for me.

Honored Contributor

Yes, they probably would be.  I have a set here in Chicago and I wear them to lounge in.  Switch to a lighter weight PJs to sleep in.

Respected Contributor
I purchased a pair for my mother. She’s always cold. I can see her sleeping in them but I think she’ll mostly lounge in them. For me, they would definitely be too warm to sleep in. I would use them as lounge wear.