Super Contributor

Cuddl Duds pajama TSV

[ Edited ]

I think it is going to be for 12/1.  It is a pajama set (26.98).  I just got it.  It washed pretty good in cold water on gentle cycle.  I then hung it to dry.  I only tried on the pants because I was worried about them.  They are a very light flannel!  I live in California, and am having hot flashes, so they work for me.  I am a 12 or 14 at department stores and the size large pants fit and are none too big for me.  I am 5'7 and they hit my ankle.  I haven't tried the top on yet but will tonight.  Sometimes I can wear a QVC 10 or medium in pants (10 or 12 in Kim Gravel bottoms) and was worried  the large would be too big, but it isn't.

Esteemed Contributor

@Linds7 wrote:

I think it is going to be for 12/1.  It is a pajama set (26.98).  I just got it.  It washed pretty good in cold water on gentle cycle.  I then hung it to dry.  I only tried on the pants because I was worried about them.  They are a very light flannel!  I live in California, and am having hot flashes, so they work for me.  I am a 12 or 14 at department stores and the size large pants fit and are none too big for me.  I am 5'7 and they hit my ankle.  I haven't tried the top on yet but will tonight.  Sometimes I can wear a QVC 10 or medium in pants (10 or 12 in Kim Gravel bottoms) and was worried  the large would be too big, but it isn't.

You might want to double check the brand name. I'm pretty sure it ISN'T Cucci, unless Charro owns it.

Super Contributor

I already edited it.  I can't see close up when my contact lenses are in. But have great close vision without them!

Honored Contributor

I am also 5'7. 

Department store size, 10.

Cuddl Duds Q size, S (small).

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

I got Cuddle Duds TSV last year.  first time I wore them, I had to get up in middle of the night and change, they were so hot.  I'm usually cold; never had that happen before.  I hate that fabric.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

I got the Cuddl Duds Ultra Plush Velvet Fleece Novelty Print Pajama Set for $30 a few weeks ago.  LOVE IT!!  Soft, roomy in my usual size, washes well.  

Esteemed Contributor

@Linds7 wrote:

I already edited it.  I can't see close up when my contact lenses are in. But have great close vision without them!

Besides that, the C and the D are near each other ln the keyboard.

Trusted Contributor

Cuddl Duds Fleecewear Stretch Novelty colors:

Black/Fair Isle; Heather Grey/Plaid; Pink/Animal; Red/Plaid; Teal/Chevon.  Comes in Regular or Petite.  Sizes XS - 3X 

Cuddl Duds Fleecewear Stretch Novelty

Esteemed Contributor

Question on these jammies:

Normally take a small in this brand. Checked the measurements and garment says 34-35.5 for top; watched video and says 34-36 bust.  Now I thought you subtract an inch from the garment measurements which would make it 34-34.5!

Watching the video, the tops appeared a little snug on some of the models, imo.  So, thinking of going up a size, but the bottoms would be huge.  Can anyone tell me how the tops run?

Honored Contributor

I'm just not a CD fan, I bought one of their cardis and hated it, should have returned it.