Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

I got Cuddle Duds TSV last year.  first time I wore them, I had to get up in middle of the night and change, they were so hot.  I'm usually cold; never had that happen before.  I hate that fabric.

@Kachina624  Thank you!...you just talked me out of getting them.

It's happened to me before too where I wake up too hot and have to change into something cooler.

Honored Contributor

I ordered it this morning but I doubt if I'll sleep in it.  I want it for lounging around the house in comfort.  I just hope it's not too long.  I got the petite but a 28 1/2 inseam is pushing it for a petite.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Honored Contributor

I received my pj set yesterday (red one) and I was extremely pleased.  Since I wasn't familiar with this brand, I was skeptical.  I ordered the medium petite and the fit was perfect!  Even though the inseam says 28 1/2, it wasn't too long as I thought it might be so I think that number is incorrect.  I have to wear heels with slacks that long.

This is one of those times that I wish I had bought two.  As I said in my previous post, I'm going to use it for lounging around the house.  The fleece is just the right weight for warmth without heaviness.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)