Super Contributor

Cuddl Duds TSV - Was It Always Advertised as Advance Order??

[ Edited ]

Hi everyone ~ I just found out that the Cuddl Duds Pajama Set TSV i ordered is An Advance Order delivery date of December 14th, ugh - wanted to enjoy them longer than that previous to Christmas ~ did anyone have the same happen?

I don't recall that being said during the presentation at midnight and thats when I ordered my set. 

Thanks for any help! 

Honored Contributor

Re: Cuddl Duds TSV - Waa It Always Advertised as Advance Order??

[ Edited ]

@DooneyGal2 - Well, this is crazy - I know that, when I looked at these PJs before they said in the description that it was an advance order for a date in December.  Now I don't see that anywhere.  I wonder, if they've gotten in stock faster than they expected?

I thought of ordering these, when the S&H was free, but have decided not to now.  I prefer elastic on the bottom cuff of the pants and these look to be just a solid band of fabric.

Super Contributor

@Venezia I just hung up with Customer Service and they were fantastic! Turns out that December 14th is standard shipping time, not Advance Order, she said if it showed date of December 24th (thank heaven not), that would be an Advance Order. 

She did see how my order was showing Advance Order and she was puzzled by it too lol. I appreciated her help! Only thing is I somehow changed over the wrong color to credit card lol, so not like me (was a check hold) - I decided to keep it regardless as it can be a gift for my sister! 

And still ordered the one I wanted in green plaid, greatly surprised at myself as I told myself no more Cuddl Duds since they are made in China, but I caved ... lol! 

Super Contributor

@Venezia Wow when was the shipping free on this TSV? 😲 Missed that totally bumming! 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@DooneyGal2 - I had gotten an advance email and I looked on whatever day it was that everything shipped for free.  I almost ordered then.

But to be honest, I have so many Cuddl Duds (I mean dozens and dozens!) that I really don't need another thing.  I hope you enjoy yours, when you get them.

I would've ordered the dark green/plaid set.  I see they've sold out now.

(LOL - Just had to come back and say, I'm wearing Cuddl Duds leggings and a Cuddl Duds cardigan right now!  It's my current go-to outfit.)