Esteemed Contributor

These are not a true petite length ,  281/2 is  Way too long !    A petite length is usually around 26-27"at the longest at least for me I'm 5'21/2".   I can do 27" with a heel ,but I don't wear heels with pj's😁. I just do t get wHy some companies feel 28 is true petite. I would have gotten them and would hsve to cut the off a few inches like I've had to do with there winter pj's which I love other than the length.

Honored Contributor

I think the pj's are adorable and almost ordered two pairs...

then I noticed that they are made from plastic material.

No how, no way, can I sleep in a plastic bag fabric.

i just got two pairs of pj's from Costco's for $14.99 each.  Two bottoms...with each set, 

shorts and capris and one top, 100% cotton by Carole Hochman.

My granddaughter was with me and she wanted a pair too.  They were quite the bargain and super comfortable.

Super Contributor

I hope I like these.. my first Cuddl Duds.  I ordered 3 sets in petites. they look cute and comfy.   

Esteemed Contributor

I'm a Cuddl Duds fan, so I'm ordering a pair in petite (although they should be shorter). I wear a long, sleeveless gown to bed, but this is exactly what I like to put on when I get up in the morning and have my coffee (retired here).

Esteemed Contributor

I ordered the blue butterlies. I love Cuddl Duds and have 3 other pair for Winter. I also bought them for gifts at Christmas and they were a hit. Im not worried if the material is a little warm, because I get chilly inside with central air this Summer. (They will be fine for the Spring weather now too).

And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make~ The Beatles
Respected Contributor

I received my Cuddl Duds TSV today in the doggie print.  So cute, soft and cool feeling.  I ordered medium (I’m an 8-10) in petite and they are perfect.  Yay! 😃

Trusted Contributor

@Kitty Galore wrote:

These are not a true petite length ,  281/2 is  Way too long !    A petite length is usually around 26-27"at the longest at least for me I'm 5'21/2".   I can do 27" with a heel ,but I don't wear heels with pj's😁. I just do t get wHy some companies feel 28 is true petite. I would have gotten them and would hsve to cut the off a few inches like I've had to do with there winter pj's which I love other than the length.

Like you 28 1/2" is too long for me.  Length the first thing I check when ordering anything.  Can only do 27" in pants so I didn't order also.

Trusted Contributor

@Carmie wrote:

I think the pj's are adorable and almost ordered two pairs...

then I noticed that they are made from plastic material.

No how, no way, can I sleep in a plastic bag fabric.

i just got two pairs of pj's from Costco's for $14.99 each.  Two bottoms...with each set, 

My granddaughter was with me and she wanted a pair too.  They were quite the bargain and super comfortable.

I bought 2 pairs also!  Super cute and didn't have to worry about length. LOL!

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

@Carmie wrote:

I noticed these pj's in my Costco mailer.  I bought a set of Carole Hochman from Costco last year similar to the TSV but also came with a cardigan -- I think I paid about $15 too.  That was a great set!!