Regular Contributor

I think they look very cute.  Ordered 3 and maybe more.

Super Contributor

Item # please...I couldn't find the number. I love Cuddl Duds! 

Super Contributor

Nevermind I found them!  The P.J.s look comfy!

Respected Contributor

They look very cute, but I'm not a fan of jersey for sleepwear.  I find it too warm in the summer.  Would prefer something in cotton.  I do not have air conditioning.

Respected Contributor

I almost ordered a pair of Cuddleduds pjs when they had a show this past weekend.  Then I thought, maybe they'll have a TSV and voila!  Woman LOL  All of my warm weather pjs are capri length so these seem long, but I will give them a try.  The petite length would be perfect, but I don't want a shorter top so I will probably get the regular length and either just trip on the pants or chop them off.  I think the price is just right. 

Valued Contributor

I think they are super cute and yes, I would wear them with my Peace, Love, World jean jacket to run out for coffee. LOL!

Spoiler
Spoiler

I do appreciate the black top, since I never wear a bra under my jammies and NEVER buy pastel or light color pj tops.

I just hope that I like the fabric. I recently bought a pair that felt great on the hanger but felt sort of "slimey" and clingy when on so I hade to take them back. So gross.

Regular Contributor

Just received one pair - pink.  SO VERY soft.  Cute.  A little warm for very hot people but lighter weight than other Cuddl Duds PJS.  BUT hole in the pocket and they are brand new???? How can that happen????

Highlighted
Valued Contributor

I love them!  Got the pink in petite.  I always wear a sleep bra anyway but also got the matching cardigan so I can wear the set when I have company or am visiting friends.  We have very few nights of really hot weather where I live so not worried about them being too hot.

I could be convinced (easily) to get the grey set because the little doggies are adorable.  Actually I like every print and color. Winners all. 

Trusted Contributor

Could never sleep in it, but they are cute sets,  but Once again, QVC doesn't offer a true tall.  31-1/2" isn't it. 

New Contributor
I'm really tired of polyester on QVC in general. At least do a blend with cotton or modal!