Super Contributor

Cuddl Duds TSV PJs...Now Available "As Is"..Worth the Gamble?

I purchased 3 pairs of the petite Cuddl Duds Fleece PJs when they appeared as TSV & really wanted to get more, but now I see that my size & color are sold out.  I contacted the manufacturer, but they said that QVC has an exclusive on this style & petite sizes, so I'm wondering if I should gamble on getting the "as is" ones now marked down to $19?  The brand new one's are only $10 more expensive & even less if you purchase 2 or more.

My dilemma is this...most people that gave them 1 star, talk about washing them & pilling, shredding etc.  Do you think that these "as is" are returns & if so...are they worth the time & money to purchase???

I wish they would get more in....should I just wait & be patient???

Your thoughts on this please! Thanks in advance for all your help with this. Smiley Surprised)

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Cuddl Duds TSV PJs...Now Available "As Is"..Worth the Gamble?

I just took the gamble.  Thanks for posting.  I needed a set of pjs and I had looked at these.  So for a bit less than $25 I am taking the chance.  Besides it is cold here.  I got the blue ones.  I will wash in cold water and see if they self destruct.

Honored Contributor

I'm a gambler.  if something is wrong with them, you can return as defective/damaged.

Super Contributor

Thank-you both for answering....I decided to gamble too...good thing because the regular sizes are now sold out...I forgot that I could send back if defective, so win/win...thanks again for all your help with this!!!Smiley Happy

Spoiler
Spoiler
:

Honored Contributor

@wenfen  I have washed mine several times and no issues.  If you follow directions you should have no problems.  Many do not so they have pilling.

Respected Contributor

I bought one pair of the TSV (and wished I had gotten more) and I've washed mine several times and they still look great. 

Valued Contributor

I bought them when they were a TSV and I absolutely love them!!! I'm not a big pj wearer but I love them as lounge wear while I'm home and just want to relax. I've washed mine several times and haven't had any problems at all. I can say that they are one of the best purchases I've made from QVC!!!
Super Contributor

I just looked & they got more petites in this morning, so I got the other colors I wanted in the "new ones" & will rethink the "as is"...For some reason the "as is" ship one week later than the new ones??? This way if the "as is" are really bad I'll still have the new ones as backup.

I totally agree about how you wash them.  I wrote to the company on their Facebook page & they gave me specific instructions about NOT using hot water, washing them before you wear them & use to white vinegar if they shred or pill...They do seem a little "high maitenance", but like others I agree, the BEST PJs I have every had, so warm & comfy!!!

Respected Contributor

I bought the tsv and loved them so much I bought two more sets. Softest clothes I've ever worn and I've had no problems with pilling.  

Trusted Contributor

The As Is is definitely worth the gamble. I have purchased many items at the As Is Price, from clothing, loungewear, pajamas, handbags, jewelry etc. I have never had a problem and everything came nicely packaged and in new condition. If by chance something is wrong, just make sure you mark the box as defective or whatever the case may be and you will not have to pay shipping and will be refunded the full amount.