Esteemed Contributor

Re: Cuddl Duds TSV PJs...Now Available "As Is"..Worth the Gamble?

@Pook wrote:

@wenfen  I have washed mine several times and no issues.  If you follow directions you should have no problems.  Many do not so they have pilling.

Do not lump me in with those that do not.I do know how to wash clothing.These items pill and they pill terribly. they are very poor quality.. I would not gamble with anything that is "as Is".

Honored Contributor

I have bought many as-is items from clothing to jewelry to decorative items.  The only thing I would never buy as-is again is a handbag because both times the ones I received were damaged.  Granted QVC took them back and refunded the s/h both ways but I'm not going to keep trying.

My decorative items and clothing have all been in perfect condition and there wasn't a thing wrong with them.  If the price is a decent savings, I wouldn't hesitate to buy as-is items.  The problem is that I'm noticing that more and more, the as-is pricing isn't that big of a savings anymore. Some are still good deals, some not so much. 

I own Cuddl Dud pajamas and a few other lounging items and none of mine have pilled at all and they've been washed and dried per the instructions, multiple times.       

Esteemed Contributor

Most are returns because of sizing.

Frequent Contributor

I buy "as is" items on the Q and have never had a problem with defective goods. If you do, you can send them back like any other item within 30 days for a refund or credit. I have bought Oryany (sp?) bags and nothing wrong with either. I love my pj's and had no problem after washing them. Washed on a gentle, cold water cycle and fluffed dry with several other items.
Esteemed Contributor

I bought them when they were the SV and I love love love mine.  They sent me the wrong size... I just decided to keep it anyway... bigger.  But are they soft and wonderful.  

Honored Contributor

What exactly (well, more or less) does Q's items marked 'As Is' mean? 

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).