Esteemed Contributor

@Bowwowluv wrote:

Anyone have an order number, please. TIA

@Bowwowluv

I don't think you'll get the TSV price unless you got the email on it, so best to wait.

Super Contributor

Cuddle Duds are adorable and feel so good but they start to pill and wear out almost to the point of fraying at the cuffs. This is terrible as I really can't afford Barefoot Dreams. There goes another brand off the list.

Respected Contributor

@mimilucy wrote:

Cuddle Duds are adorable and feel so good but they start to pill and wear out almost to the point of fraying at the cuffs. This is terrible as I really can't afford Barefoot Dreams. There goes another brand off the list.

I have quite a few Cuddl Duds items and do not have any pilling or wearing out issues. I also line dry all my clothes, so I wonder if that’s the reason - no dryer. 

Esteemed Contributor

I ordered the fair isle for me and also the plaid. When  my teen daughters saw them they wanted one. I ordered the grey and the floral for them. I have mine home now and they are well made and very warm. I can not wait to wear mine outside and inside. I did try them both on and they are very nice.Heart

Esteemed Contributor

@AmericanBulldogMom wrote:

@mimilucy wrote:

I have quite a few Cuddl Duds items and do not have any pilling or wearing out issues. I also line dry all my clothes, so I wonder if that’s the reason - no dryer. 

@mimilucy wrote:

I have a few items from this line also and they have worn like iron they do not pill. I do not  put them in the dryer I hang to dry.

Esteemed Contributor

I received mine because I ordered it from the insider.[I waited several weeks advanced order] I can tell you the plaid and the fair isle are beautiful in person. And very comfortable to wear.

Esteemed Contributor

@eddyandme wrote:

@SilleeMee- thaat's the one I ordered.

You will be very pleased it looks even better in person.

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

I like this 'teal fair isle' print. 

a293089.jpg

Item description:

"With a relaxed fit and longer length, your favorite fleecewear becomes an open-front cardi you'll wrap yourself in all season long. Pockets and a cute hood lend this cozy cover-up to outdoor layering as well as inside cuddling. From Cuddl Duds.

• Fabrication: stretch fleece
  • Features: long sleeves with thumbholes, hood, drop shoulders, two side-seam pockets, built-in locker loop at back of the neck
  • Fit: relaxed fit; generously cut with maximum wearing ease
  • Length: missy length 32-1/2" to 33"; plus length 34" to 35"
  • Content: 94% polyester/6% spandex, exclusive of decoration
  • Care: machine wash, tumble dry
  • Imported"

@SilleeMee .  I like that one too and was thinking of picking one up for my daughter. 

I was just hinking how hard it is to buy for my adult kids anymore.  I hope she likes this...it's so nice & cozy.  I have a solid navy one I bought a few years ago for myself and wear it around the house.

Honored Contributor

@mimilucy wrote:

I hang dry most of my things but I do put my Cuddle Duds in the dryer and it's come out just fine.

Respected Contributor

@haddon9 wrote:

@mimilucy wrote:

I hang dry most of my things but I do put my Cuddle Duds in the dryer and it's come out just fine.

I don't baby any of my laundry and my Cuddl Duds are fine.