Regular Contributor

Re: Cuddl Duds TSV October 15

I have a zillion of the fleecewear cuddl duds since I wear them all winter long.  It seems they are the only things that keep me warm since sometimes the house is cold and they work so well under a coat when going out.  I just layer and layer and like them roomy for that reason.  I wear a wrap like the TSV (already bought one) to layer inside and outside.  Can't say enough good things about them.  I don't think of them for "fashion" but more for warmth, comfort and looking neat while bundling up.

Contributor

Hi....do you think this TSV will be clingy on the backside?  I usually wear an xl in cuddl duds and plenty roomy.  I like the TSV but don’t  want it to cling to the backside. Thanks!

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I wish they had one in a warm tone...oatmeal, camel, etc. The light pastel plaid one appeals to me, but kind of looks like a bathrobe. I guess it could be used for that. It certainly would be cozy. The fabric is about the same as some of the other fleecewear Cuddl Duds that I have. I'm not sure why some people have so much trouble with pilling of Cuddl Duds. I never have.

A kind gesture can reach a wound that only compassion can heal. ~~ Steve Maraboli
Valued Contributor

Cute!  I did notice that CD prices have increased, I think I’ll stick with Kohl’s 

Esteemed Contributor

Not for me.  Looks like a dowdy bathrobe, not to go out in public.  Colors don’t interest me. 

Respected Contributor

I wouldn't wear this outside. It looks really sloppy. I watched part of the presentation at the link, and the host said something like, "dare I say it looks sexy and flirty?" Ok. lol

It looks like a robe or something you lounge around the house in when you are sick or really cold.

If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor. ~ Desmond Tutu
Esteemed Contributor

I totally agree with @barrel racer and @JJsMom -- to me, it looks like a robe to wear over pajamas.  I would never wear it out of the house, that's for sure.  

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Honored Contributor

I think this is adorable.  I have a version from a previous year that is the cascade front with no closure and a hood.  I bought it to leave at our camper and I throw it on if it's chilly. We camped this past weekend and I put it on every morning to go walk the dog and I threw it on at night sitting around the fire.

I would be interested in this for the same thing but I like that it has a closure.  It was windy this weekend and I had to keep holding the other one closed and it was a pain.  I had no pilling with mine at all but my complaint is the wrists are really big on mine so the thumbholes look stupid when I use them. These look more fitted. 

I'll wait and see if I can snag one as-is.  We're done camping for the season so it's not like I have to have it right now.   

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I ordered this wrap and also the  top-rated CD booties in the camel color:

a341827.jpg

a296858.jpg

https://www.qvc.com/Cuddl-Duds-Faux-Fur-Zip-Up-Boot-Slippers.product.A296858.html?sc=SRCH

Had to consult with the Goldie dog first to see if she approved my choices. I thought the gray booties would have been my choice but Goldie said they would not match her hair Woman WinkWoman Very Happy So the camel ones got picked instead.

Esteemed Contributor

No thanks.