Re: Cuddl Duds TSV - Monday Nov. 1st

[ Edited ]

@frisco wrote:

FYI- Check out COSTCO

got one for the Mr last week 

his was $15 

Respected Contributor

I just noticed in Sandra’s presentation that the pockets are the kind that hang loose inside the jacket (tacked down) and are not hidden between layers.  I’ve vowed not to buy any more clothing items like that.  I think it looks so unfinished if you leave the jacket unbuttoned. 

Respected Contributor

I did get one in the pink plaid. I live in these in the house in winter, and all my old stuff from last year got a LOT of use during the pandemic, so a replacement is needed!  It looks good! Wear it happily and in good health forum friends !! 💝🌹👍🏼😊

Contributor

Yes, check Costco.  I purchased two of something similar for less than what this one costs.

Regular Contributor

I guess I don't Need it, but I did like them. I always get cold around my neck and thought these looked like a good idea. So I got them. I think they will be nice to have when on the computer, watching TV at night, and to just layer around the house. Picked the Olive plaid, Taupe plaid and solid black one. If I don't like them, send them back. I really love the Olive one the most. Anyone else like these? Which color are you getting? Smiley Happy

Occasional Visitor

I really like Cuddle Duds.. more for around the house. Can QVC help Cary.. the Cuddle Duds presenter.. fix her mic! It’s so muffled.. does she put it under her clothes? It’s every show! Maybe she needs to update her audio..
Honored Contributor

I ordered the olive plaid, but like several of them.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Trusted Contributor

@goldensrbest wrote:

I ordered the olive plaid, but like several of them.

Omg I want that one so bad as well as the blush one. I cannot, cannot, buy. My closet is full I cannot stuff anything else in there. I just bought three of the Koolaburra and two of Colleen’s TSV. 

Contributor

Check Wal Mart ladies.

Respected Contributor

I ordered the brown plaid and I like it.  I am wearing mine to work with my brown pants.  Office gets cold and wear jeans and leggings to work so will go perfect for what I have in mind.  

Maybe more than what I should spend on something like this but then this one is different and clothes have gone up everywhere.   If I know I will wear often  then I go for it.  

I'm getting very few items for winter and have plenty but this and one other top is all In am getting for this winter.  I have everything else I need.

Enjoy and fun to get something new every so often.