Honored Contributor

Loving the tee in this duo, pants are okay. This is the first time I'm seeing this tsv, never received the email on this one, maybe they thought this would sell out before presention. Anyway, I just bought size small in the olive green/yellow banans - LOVE the colors in this tee! I'd wear this out & about with cute olive pants.

Esteemed Contributor

Just ordered the navy in petite. The price is great, and I've always been very happy with anything in Cuddl Duds. I don't wear them as pj's, but rather the first thing I put on in the morning when I get up - they're great for lounging! I may need to go back and order the black ditsy pattern!

Respected Contributor

Polyester and spandex in the middle of a hot summer? No thanks.

New Contributor

The price point of the TSV is tempting.

However, I have two disqualifiers for this particular pj top. 

I am not a fan of this color-blocking.  A solid top would be far more appealing to me.

Secondly, I live in an air-conditioned home.  Even in summer, I prefer a long-sleeved top

I like Cuddl Duds.  A summer pajama in a light, comfy fabric with a solid color long-sleeved top would be great for me.

Thank you.

Respected Contributor

are cuddl dud sizes tighter than Qvc sizes. Should I size up?

Honored Contributor

Re: Cuddl Duds TSV 4/22

[ Edited ]

@traveler wrote:

are cuddl dud sizes tighter than Qvc sizes. Should I size up?

@traveler   I never had to go up a size. For me it fits true to size. I do not size up. I would say this...

If one is at the top end of their size...say a 16 (large 14-16)...AND also large chested, pear/apple shaped, I would then say size up. 

Otherwise, order your normal size.

Honored Contributor

@Susan Louise wrote:

Ruh-Roh...I'm in trouble... dahblink.gif

I already have my eyes on 2 sets...the navy/medallion the model is wearing & the black/ditsy floral (bottom set in OP's image). I love the placement of the color blocking on the tops!

------

@Susan Louise I got those two sets too. Didn't love them, but they keep saying how cool they will be for summer. Thought the banana and tropical were a bit much for someone my age/size, but the blue and black were more appropriate for me.

Honored Contributor

Re: Cuddl Duds TSV 4/22

[ Edited ]

@AuntG wrote:

@Susan Louise wrote:

Ruh-Roh...I'm in trouble... dahblink.gif

I already have my eyes on 2 sets...the navy/medallion the model is wearing & the black/ditsy floral (bottom set in OP's image). I love the placement of the color blocking on the tops!

------

@Susan Louise I got those two sets too. Didn't love them, but they keep saying how cool they will be for summer. Thought the banana and tropical were a bit much for someone my age/size, but the blue and black were more appropriate for me.

@AuntG  I really believe with all my heart you will love them. They are extremely lightweight...feels like you are wearing nothing and so darn soft...it really is amazing material. It's not like the ole' polyester we grew up with, that is for sure.

I hope you really like them Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor
I just tuned into Janes show tonite. Jane doesn’t really do the TSV any justice on her. She looks huge in it!
Valued Contributor

I agree with the poster who said no poly in the summer. I bought a set of the “cool and airy” pjs last year, wore them in my air conditioned house under a sheet, got up an hour later, changed into a nice cotton nightgown and then slept comfortably. I don’t care how new and special polyester claims to be, it’s too hot for me to sleep in. Can’t wear poly fleece in the winter or poly anything in the summer.

I thought these were cute, saw the fabric and passed. Enjoy them if you got them.