Honored Contributor

Re: Cuddl Duds PJ Set TSV 4/18

I like a crop pajama bottom.  I don't care for the very wide solid panel down the leg.  I wish they had been all print.

I did get a chuckle out of Ali wearing these with a heeled sandal.  LOL  I didn't hear the presentation but I hope she's not trying to say these can be dressed up and worn as an outfit.  

Trusted Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

I'm very content with the 100% cotton Carole Hochman pajamas sets I bought at Costco - 4 pcs. (crop, tee, shorts, tank).  I bought three sets at the warehouse.  My only disappointment is that they are regular length so the crops are a little short on me, but no biggie.  I think they were $19.99 per set, but are currently on sale for maybe $15.99.  They're also on the website for slightly more.  I'm not sure if the warehouse stocks all sizes but the website has plus sizes.

3A4CD2DA-0D5F-4C51-AE61-31C55B536FCC.jpeg

I purchased a couple of these sets for $15.99 also at Costco. Love all cotton and all 4 pieces fit nicely. 

Honored Contributor

Rather than these endless sets of pajamas, why can't they offer some nightshirts once in a while?  I need an overhaul.

Respected Contributor

Guess I’m not the only one where polyester = no go. Way too hot for summer in my neck of the woods. The inserted solid piece down the side makes me think they were cut too small so decided to insert a piece of fabric. I miss the days of Carole Hochman cotton or cotton blend. I also prefer long pants, especially in a/c. I hope those who purchase enjoy.
Respected Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

I'm very content with the 100% cotton Carole Hochman pajamas sets I bought at Costco - 4 pcs. (crop, tee, shorts, tank).  I bought three sets at the warehouse.  My only disappointment is that they are regular length so the crops are a little short on me, but no biggie.  I think they were $19.99 per set, but are currently on sale for maybe $15.99.  They're also on the website for slightly more.  I'm not sure if the warehouse stocks all sizes but the website has plus sizes.

3A4CD2DA-0D5F-4C51-AE61-31C55B536FCC.jpeg

Yep.  I picked them up for my daughter.  They're nice!

Respected Contributor

Polyester fabric for pajamas?  Not if you are having your own "personal summer."  Terrible, hot sticky fabric to sleep in.  I notice a lot of the pajamas for sale on QVC are made of polyester.  It must be cheap to manufacture them in that fabric. 

Respected Contributor

I am definitely tired of all the pajamas.  I am even tired of all the casual clothing.  I only need so much and I am well-stocked.  

For me, I have 3 sets of sleepwear for summer and 3 for winter.  I prefer sleepshirts to PJ's anyway, because the pantlegs ride up when I am sleeping and that is uncomfortable.  

Maybe I am just cranky because it is April 18th and still snowing in Western PA.  

Honored Contributor

No costco,here in maine,those pj's ,are a good deal.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Respected Contributor

I have plenty of pjs.  Bought some of these last year.  Muk Luks too.  

My favorite is a light long pant or a night shirt.  Not a big fan of Capri pjs.  

Good price but passing.

Honored Contributor

Really?  Wear the top out, then come home and change from your jeans into the bottoms?  I don't think so.  I don't want to wear what I just slept in all day long and I don't want to wear what I just wore all day long to bed.  If you're going to take the top off to put your bra on, why put the same top back on again.  And then you gotta take that bra back off before you go to bed.  

For me, PJ's are for bed, all parts of the PJ's.  I bought a T-shirt to go with some PJ bottoms I was getting at Kohls, but I still only wear it as part of the PJ's not out in public.

I like the tropical print, but I don't like crops, even for sleeping.