Trusted Contributor

Re: Cuddl Duds PJ Set TSV 4/18

I buy my night shirts from Lands End. Nice soft cotton, lasts forever. I wash mine inside-out. Did pick up 2 sets  of the 4 piece from Costco.  Very nice.

Honored Contributor

Re: Cuddl Duds PJ Set TSV 4/18

@Icegoddess wrote:

Really?  Wear the top out, then come home and change from your jeans into the bottoms?  I don't think so.  I don't want to wear what I just slept in all day long and I don't want to wear what I just wore all day long to bed.  If you're going to take the top off to put your bra on, why put the same top back on again.  And then you gotta take that bra back off before you go to bed.  

For me, PJ's are for bed, all parts of the PJ's.  I bought a T-shirt to go with some PJ bottoms I was getting at Kohls, but I still only wear it as part of the PJ's not out in public.

I like the tropical print, but I don't like crops, even for sleeping.

@Icegoddess  I'm with you!  A few years ago there was a Carole Hochman TSV, a nightgown with a cardigan.  I brought it on a trip, to wear out to a morning event.  I had some misgivings about it but went ahead and wore it and put jewelry on, hoping to give it a good look.  Then I encountered a lady on our hotel's elevator.  She asked if my outfit came from QVC.  OMG, I wanted to find a rock to crawl under and hide because I knew that she knew what I was trying to pull off.  Never again.