Esteemed Contributor

Re: Cuddl Duds Fleecewear Stretch Long-Sleeve Wrap With Hood TSV

@winamac1 wrote:

No closure is no sale for me...

One of the models this morning used a pin to close it- the wrap looked great that way!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I wat thinking of doing that also (although I didn't see the model).  There are many fashion jewelry very large "safety pins" that are cute and functional too.

Trusted Contributor

@CoastalGal wrote:

I ended up ordering 2.  The grey which will be great for the gym, casual, around the house and ordered the plaid for wanting to look a little more " dressed up". Thought it'd be cute with skinny jeans or leggings and tall boots.  

I'm 5'4"ish normal weight.   So I hope this is cute and comfy.

Liveoutloud, u said exactly what I would have....except I'm reaching 5'4', no ish...

I picked the same ones, the plaid  brings me modern day memorie's of plaid ! The grey I bought to keep from buying more black.  Now I wish I'd bought the  black also... I hope they are cute and comfy too !

~love hard~~play hard~~be kind~~~life is short~
Contributor

I saw the black and fair isle at Kohls.  If you don't get it here, with Kphl's discounts / coupons it is about the same price or a bit cheaper. 

Honored Contributor

@IluvEeyore wrote:

I saw the black and fair isle at Kohls.  If you don't get it here, with Kphl's discounts / coupons it is about the same price or a bit cheaper. 

And the best part - if you get it at Kohl's and decide you don't like it for whatever reason, you can return it, even after 30 days, and not pay $3.00 for having tried it.  

Esteemed Contributor

@IluvEeyore wrote:

At the store? Becasue on line I see black, gray and wine colors only. On sale for $35.99.

Contributor

@Ibby114 wrote:

@IluvEeyore wrote:

At the store? Becasue on line I see black, gray and wine colors only. On sale for $35.99.

Yes I saw it at the store in black and fair isle.  Maybe different Kohls stores have a different selection.  I held off on buying the fair isle here because they had it in the store. 

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Got my CuddlDuds today and I love it! I got the animal print, it's roomy and comfy and love the drape I probably would have gotten another if  colors were still available- I already have the Walmart version in black. Even though the tsv fleece is much thicker than Walmarts, it seems silly to get another black, I'll go to Kohls and check them out there!

Honored Contributor

@Ibby114 wrote:

Got my CuddlDuds today and I love it! I got the animal print, it's roomy and comfy and love the drape I probably would have gotten another if  colors were still available- I already have the Walmart version in black. Even though the tsv fleece is much thicker than Walmarts, it seems silly to get another black, I'll go to Kohls and check them out there!

@Ibby114  Thanks for posting and glad to read this.  I ordered the animal too yesterday, and also the animal fleece leggings.  Eager to receive it - I'll let you know what I think.

Interesting (but not surprising) that the fleece was thicker than WM's version.

Esteemed Contributor

@Pearlee2 wrote:

@Ibby114 wrote:

@Ibby114  Thanks for posting and glad to read this.  I ordered the animal too yesterday, and also the animal fleece leggings.  Eager to receive it - I'll let you know what I think.

Interesting (but not surprising) that the fleece was thicker than WM's version.

I went to Kohls for my 2nd CuddleDuds jacket- their website (plus a poster here) said it was available in the store.  Nope! The store manager said it will be out soon-  I have a 30%  off coupon and  $5  off cooupon good until tomorrow!  I jsut hope it isn't a thin fleece like Walmarts version....

The leggings looked cute - they're a good price here too!