Honored Contributor

I'm wondering if anyone has received your new pajamas yet from mid April tsv. I ordered the bananas yellow/green, keep checking to see if they shipped even yesterday but no. I haven't waited this long for a product to arrive for a long time now. Estimated deli'y isn't until May 21 so indicates my order. Surprise - they're still offering a cancellation so I did. I don't need these this badly.

Have you received your's yet by chance?

Super Contributor

I thought it was an advanced order TSV with a shipping date of May 10th.

Honored Contributor

@PINKdogWOOD  During the presentations throughout the TSV day it was mentioned the delivery wouldn't be til May. The info was and still is shown on the QVC website.

Honored Contributor

Didn't know or hear this @Susan Louise, otherwise I wouldn't have bothered. 

Respected Contributor

I ordered the Cuddl Duds TSV knowing it was an advanced order (saw it on the item page).   But I don’t think QVC states that enough during their presentations. 

Contributor

I also ordered and I canceled the order yesterday.  I watched an entire presentation on them it was never mentioned that they wouldn't ship until late May.  I didn't pay attention to that on the website when I placed my order.  I just placed it quick and early so I could get what I wanted.  I'm going on vacation and wanted them for my trip.  Anyway, I will be more careful in the future and I'm glad I was able to cancel them.  Although I also bought slippers to go with and of course I received them.  Not worth the cost to return.  

Esteemed Contributor

@HavealwaysbeenAmaw @PINKdogWOOD 

you probably didn't notice but it says the item won't ship until May 10th right over the video and graphic on the item on the website.  I agree the hosts should emphasize it more and Spend less time chatting about silly stuff

Esteemed Contributor

I had forgotten that I ordered this lounge set (I don't wear them as pj's). That said, I remember reading on the product page that shipment wouldn't be until sometime in May. I agree that the hosts need to mention that fact a little more often, although with me it probably wouldn't matter since I obviously forgot about this order!

New Contributor

I ordered 2 sets as Mother's Day gifts.  Now I don't have gifts.  I ordered at midnight & when checking why I hadn't received it as yet, that's when I first heard of it being on waitlist.  I couldn't understand why.  Like I said I ordered at midnight.  Not once did I hear anything about late May delivery.  The host was even saying how it would make a great Mother's Day gift, which is why I ordered.
 Lately I have not been happy with QVC.  I broke down & ordered that Farmer Jon popcorn TSV.  After hearing the hard sell over & over, so many different times, I broke down & ordered.  I just got finished leaving my 2 star review.  I gave it 2 instead of 1 star because it wasn't really bad.  It just wasn't anything out of the ordinary. Go pick up any other microwave popcorn & you have it.  But the host go on & on like it's the best thing since sliced bread, & it's not. I really hate that. Well, I don't have a problem sending items back, & that popcorn will be going back & they better not send one of those ****** letters about my returns.  As long as those host stand their & say "give it a try", & "you have 30 days to return it", I will. Ok, I've ranted enough. 😁

Respected Contributor

@nienie wrote:

I ordered 2 sets as Mother's Day gifts.  Now I don't have gifts.  I ordered at midnight & when checking why I hadn't received it as yet, that's when I first heard of it being on waitlist.  I couldn't understand why.  Like I said I ordered at midnight.  Not once did I hear anything about late May delivery.  The host was even saying how it would make a great Mother's Day gift, which is why I ordered.
 Lately I have not been happy with QVC.  I broke down & ordered that Farmer Jon popcorn TSV.  After hearing the hard sell over & over, so many different times, I broke down & ordered.  I just got finished leaving my 2 star review.  I gave it 2 instead of 1 star because it wasn't really bad.  It just wasn't anything out of the ordinary. Go pick up any other microwave popcorn & you have it.  But the host go on & on like it's the best thing since sliced bread, & it's not. I really hate that. Well, I don't have a problem sending items back, & that popcorn will be going back & they better not send one of those ****** letters about my returns.  As long as those host stand their & say "give it a try", & "you have 30 days to return it", I will. Ok, I've ranted enough. 😁

Try the white popcorn they offer in October.  I.ordered last year on auto delivery so I will get another order in October.  That is very good and can taste the difference.

I have ordered popcorn before and it was good but nothing out of this world but it was good and price was right.  I took to work and shared and said anytime anyone wanted popcorn help themselves.  This one lady loved it and had it all the time.  She got some for her Xmas gift to take home.😄

I am more of a white popcorn on the stove with no butter popcorn eater but my husband wanted Farmer Johns microwave popcorn.    I enjoyed it and enjoyed sharing and I changed up the kind we wanted on the auto delivery.  Good value for us.