Super Contributor

yay! glad it helped :-))

Frequent Contributor

I bought one for the family at Xmas.  Last week I fell on the sidewalk and my right knee has been bruised, swollen and wouldn't bend.  I have used the Cubii to rehab my knee because I can't walk or use other exercise machines, and it has really helped me to regain some motility.  Today I tried to ride my spin bike and couldn't do it, so back to the Cubii.  So grateful I've had it as exercise is a routine for me.

Frequent Contributor

When I purchased my Cubii last year, I also bought it for rehab.  In 2019 I fractured my the patella on my left knee.  I did have to wear a straight legged brace 24/7 for 8 weeks and then 6 weeks of rehab for 3X a week. 

I usually try to walk outside everyday  so for days when I don't want to walk outside because of bad weather, I use the Cubii.  I generally use it when watching TV for about 30-45 minutes.  I find it very helpful for preventing knee stiffness when I don't get to take a long walk.

This new Cubii is lighter weight but I am happy with the one that I have.   I think it is about 5 or 6 lbs lighter than mine.  Good luck to all who purchase this new TSV version.

Trusted Contributor

It's a sturdy little piece of exercise equipment and I did use it after getting new knees and really liked it.  However, it too is now residing in my garage due to low back strain from using it - maybe a little too fast???

Respected Contributor

I have an older model of the cubic and love it.  Yes it is heavy but that is what make it stable and comfortable to use.  I put it on a small rug and drag it to where I want to use it.  It is quiet and I can pedal away watching tv and change the resistance on the pedals.  Like that it isn't automatically driven and I can set the pace.  It is one piece of equipment that I really use.  

If my dog doesn't like you, neither do I.
Respected Contributor

I love mine.  I have the original which is double the weight of this one.  Also this new one has an app, which would be useful but not necessary.  Its a sturdy piece, dont be disuaded.  Unfortunately, I dont see any reviews.  I know there were thousands positives and of course some negaticvws as well.  I dont know why theyre gone on here.  You can see thousands on Amazon

Frequent Contributor
Are the foot straps and app the major differences between this one and the original? I missed the presentations, but may still order. I'm still working from home, and my daily step count has gone down significantly the past two years. It was usually about 15,000, now I'm lucky if I get 5,000 steps.
Regular Contributor

They also reduced the weight down to 18.9 lbs as many had problems moving it.

Frequent Contributor

Re: Cubii Seated Elliptical TSV 3/13

For anyone concerned about the weight, I got mine yesterday and it's pretty light. I'm only 5'1, and I was able to carry it inside and down the stairs with one hand. The box had the handles that tuck in and made it easy to carry. I haven't taken it out of the box yet, hopefully I'll get to it today.