Cubii Seated Elliptical TSV 3/13

[ Edited ]

Today's Special Value - Sunday, March 13, 2022

F-14158 Cubii JR2 Compact Seated Elliptical with Mat & Footstraps

Pink, Green, Aqua, Purple or Black

QVC Price: $279.00 TSV Price: $229.98

hp_TSV_03_13.jpg

Honored Contributor

Mine has been languishing in the garage since I assembled it last summer.  Its so heavy I can't pick it up and carry it into the house.  They don't mention that in the presentation.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

@Kachina624 

Thanks so much for your honest review. I’ve been on the fence about this for a long time.

I just have to throw in a little chuckle though about your garage comment - mine is about half full.

Super Contributor

respectfully, so as not to discourage others: I put the pedals on in under 5 minutes and did so in the room I would be using the Cubii. it has a carry bar. yes, its heavy, about 26 pounds. far less than my full medium suitcase or the 35 lbs of kitty litter I have to carry up my stairs. and I am 75 years old. 

the weight makes it very sturdy: no tilting side to side, no falling over like some smaller lightweight models. I see the new model comes with feet straps; I prefer the no-straps version (assume you have the option to use straps or not). the pedals are generous in size to work with larger feet/shoes. 

if you are motivated to use the Cubii, please don't be dissuaded. I put mine at the end of my couch so I can see tv, be by my Bose to play cd's and to enjoy the view of my deck. all to motivate me. as for the Cubii, mad love! this will be great to keep my muscles strong and to replace outside walking in inclement weather. 

its compact, super quiet, and perfect for my condo. treadmills too bulky, big, noisy and bothered downstairs neighbor. 

highly recommend! check the reviews here, big box store and the bezo gray vans 'store'. 

Regular Contributor
@kinttykitty
Thank you for posting .
It is very helpful.
Frequent Contributor

Re: Cubii TSV 3/13

[ Edited ]

I also have the Cubii Jr 1.  It is heavy to lift up, but what I do is I keep it in the corner of my family room and I keep  two furniture movers (or sliders) under the Cubii.  This way when I move the Cubii next to the couch so I can use it while watching TV, I don't have to lift it.  The furniture movers that I have I bought years ago at QVC, but I have seen similar items at places like Home Depot and Lowes.

Hope this helps. 

I forgot to mention that when I use the Cubii, I slide out the movers and when I am done using it, I slide the movers back under before moving the Cubii back to the corner of the room.

Honored Contributor

We bought the  cubii last time it was presented.

Yes it's heavier than thought so we put it where we'd use it the most and not move it more than necessary.  We ended up putting it in our "exercise" room next to the Pilates chair.

We don't regret buying it.

Respected Contributor

@knittykitty 

@NJ QVC Fan 

Thanks so much for your helpful info I had no idea about the weight and installation plus great idea on those furniture movers.

Appreciate your help.

Super Contributor

thank you for the thank you! these days I hate to post as there is so much negativity. glad it was helpful. 

:-))

Super Contributor

what a great idea!