Super Contributor

I was wondering how anyone that bought, likes theres?  I'm on waitlist for mine.  Is it quality?  Do you use it and love it??  Thanks for any response.

Respected Contributor

Excellent quality, def high end machine.  I use it everyday off and on.  Only drawback is its heavy.  But not so heavy you cant move it, just a little hard for me.  You wont regret it.

Super Contributor

I've had my Cubii Jr for two weeks. I use it every day for an hour or two and I just love it.

I bought it because I have a sedentary desk job. I'm trying to avoid knee replacement and I still have about 10 pounds to lose.

So far, I'm still on level one resistance because of knee pain, but I seem to be walking better around the house - not limping quite as much. From what I've read, it takes about 6 weeks to feel a real difference from doing knee exercises - but I like this a lot and I will continue for the forseeable future, just because it's the healthy thing to do.

I do move it to and from my office morning and evening. It is heavy and awkward - but with a little practice, I've learned how to pick it up in a way that is not such a chore - it's just kind of top heavy...

When it goes on sale again, I will buy a second one for the living room - that's how well I like it! Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

It is so heavy that I have yet to get it from the garage into the house.  If one has any knee issues, it may aggravate them.  It does seem like it's very high quality.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Super Contributor

@Kachina624 

I use a small dolly to move heavy things around the house. Maybe this would help you???

H312392

Honored Contributor

@SchippyLuv    Good idea, thanks.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Dar321 wrote:

I was wondering how anyone that bought, likes theres?  I'm on waitlist for mine.  Is it quality?  Do you use it and love it??  Thanks for any response.

I've had mine for almost two weeks.  I started on level 4 and found that much harder than I expected.  I thought it would be easier, which is fine.  I just adjusted it to a lower level and will build up over time.  I just turned 66 and am experiencing some balance issues.  I had a knee meniscus injury about five years ago and it's gotten progressively worse.  The only issue I had is that it is very heavy for me to move so i kind of have to find a spot to leave it on.  I am happy that I purchased it.

Super Contributor

I love mine.  I park it in front of the TV and use it every day.  It is very high quality.