Respected Contributor

Hello All,

Anyone buying or already have the Cubii Jr?  I work from home and am at my desk all day long.  I bought it.  Looks like a great item to get myself moving while having to be chained to the desk.  I do take a lunch break and work out on my total gym and thought this would be a great addition to that. 

Turning 50 next week and want to have a stong body to get me though the next 50 years!

Honored Contributor

Re: Cubii Jr TSV today 5-9-19

I don't think you get much of a workout from just moving your feet..........

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

I read the reviews on this on Amz and they were very good which surprised me 

I don't think it's going to make anyone strong other exercises is for that 

Respected Contributor

I know it won't make me strong but that is what the total gym is for.  I think it will be a better use of the time spent at my desk each day.

Respected Contributor

I'm 68, have a similar one & use it everyday...it's in front of my living room chair so anytime I'm setting I'm pedaling. I really like it, my legs are stronger & I added bands to work out my upper body too. I have to be a penny pincher, this purchase was smart & worth more than I spent...I hope you like yours too, Enjoy.

Respected Contributor

@kitcat51 wrote:

I'm 68, have a similar one & use it everyday...it's in front of my living room chair so anytime I'm setting I'm pedaling. I really like it, my legs are stronger & I added bands to work out my upper body too. I have to be a penny pincher, this purchase was smart & worth more than I spent...I hope you like yours too, Enjoy.

Thank you Kitcat!  

Honored Contributor

I don't own it but there just doesn't look like there would be enough range of motion to really do anything?

Respected Contributor

I am hoping it will help my bursitis.  Doc says its mainly comes from sitting.  It seems to flare up at the end of winter from sitting.  Im hoping it will help my hip flexors.  I had gone to PT and they used something like this as part of it.  I hope it helps.

Contributor

I wonder how it is different from the Ultimate Core that you pump up and down?  Any opinions?

Super Contributor

I have it. I bought it last year. Love, love, love it! I am 76 years old and have osteoarthritis in my knees and osteoporosis. I use it several times a day. I did not do it to lose weight although I've lost about 10 lbs. I do it to keep my joints moving and add exercise to keep my old bones from deteriorating more. It has helped. My DEXA bone scan has not improved but has not gotten worse. That is a change from the last few years. I am not able to take the osteoporosis drugs currently available because of drug interactions with my other prescriptions. I was steadily losing bone mass. If I do it faithfully I am able to extend out the time between my steroid knee injections. I walk better and my posture is better.

To me, it is worth it. I'm glad I bought it.