Honored Contributor

Only one color left (turquoise), down from the original seven!

Trusted Contributor

I just bought the turquoise. I'm not concerned with the color, it's the machine that counts. 

I've used the Cubii and it's a really good machine. 

In my condo, we have a gym, but, with COVID, the hours they're open are limited, and the number of people that can be in there are very restricted.  

I'm really looking forward to getting Cubii. 😊

Esteemed Contributor

I bought it when it was TSV  I love it  I work at home use it 5 days a week. It's on carpet so I don't use the mat.

for me it was money well spent.

Honored Contributor

@Longhorn Gal wrote:
@ladychasGood point! I never thought about it moving around. That would get old real quick. I definitely have some things to think about.

@Longhorn Gal.  I haven't used it but it comes with a mat on which you're supposed to place it to keep it from moving around.  Don't know how effective it is.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Longhorn Gal wrote:
@ladychasGood point! I never thought about it moving around. That would get old real quick. I definitely have some things to think about.

@Longhorn Gal.  I haven't used it but it comes with a mat on which you're supposed to place it to keep it from moving around.  Don't know how effective it is.

I haven't gotten much use out of mine. My  rooms are small and it is really too large for my safety.  Have be careful with every step to be sure I dont fall over it. I'm sure I would like it though if I had more room..

Respected Contributor

I finally broke down and bought the Cubi; turqoise was the only color left but that doesn't matter to me.  My hesitation was where I could put it.  I can't lift over 20 lbs. after a knee replacement so its gotta stay where I put it!  I really don't have an open space near a tv, so I will probably have to put it under a desk. I was looking into a recumbent bike as recommended by my physical therapist to strengthen my leg muscles around my bionic knee.  This will take up less room and exercise my legs to keep my knees from stiffening up.  Hope I like it as it would be a real hassle to return!

Esteemed Contributor

@SuhseK wrote:

I just bought the turquoise. I'm not concerned with the color, it's the machine that counts. 

I've used the Cubii and it's a really good machine. 

In my condo, we have a gym, but, with COVID, the hours they're open are limited, and the number of people that can be in there are very restricted.  

I'm really looking forward to getting Cubii. 😊

@SuhseK 

I purchased as well in the Turquoise. I was originally not going to purchase, until next go around because I did not want that color, and I thought to myself after awhile what an idiotic thought pattern that is. The color should not matter, its the machine that I want and the results. 

I am looking forward to using and hoping it's all that most of the reviews and testimonial calls say that it is. 

Super Contributor

I ordered this machine today also.  I am so happy it's on advanced order, as I'm at the end of my monthly budget, LOL.  I will be in a much better financial position in March, so it works out great.  I actually really like the turquoise color and probably would have ordered it anyway, even if all the colors were available.  Like others have said, color really doesn't matter in a piece of exercise equipment.

I've been doing Leslie Sansone's walking program daily, and this will be a nice addition to my exercise regime.  Spring is right around the corner!

Super Contributor

I expected the CUBII to be “too easy” for me

(arrogance, much?)

as I work out regularly by jogging, jumping rope

rebounding and stepping.

I was so wrong! 

Im using the 1st level still!

I love my CUBII.

Its built to last.

I suggest finding the right chair to place it in front of,

then leaving it in place.

I would be cautious about the newest/lighter version.

It may be made w different material, such as plastic.

It might skid around much easier.

Its fun to watch tv or use my Kindle while pedaling.

Depending on how high the chair is and wether or not 

you are scooted forward or leaning back, the

workout varies.

My upper front thighs can burn!

Trusted Contributor

I received my machine, in just 5 days. 

I've been using it, in 2, 15-20 minute increments, and I really like it.  

I do work out regularly, I could do more time, but, like with any equipment, I believe in easing into a workout.  

So far, I'd strongly recommend this machine!