Frequent Contributor

The Cubii JR TSV was just listed.  I remember there was a TSV back in August for this same mode,l and it sold out.  To anyone who purchased, how do you like it and have you continued using it?  They have another version on the Cubii website, the Cubii JR2, which is 25% lighter than the JR.  It is sold out right now, but is the weight (25 lbs) an issue for anyone who has the orginal JR now?

I was thinking of purchasing this for a family member who recently had a full knee replacement and will have the other knee done in a few months.  He is able to use a stationary bike, but I thought this would be helpful while watching tv.  Thanks in advance!  

Honored Contributor

The weight certainly is an issue for me.  Mine has been sitting in the garage since August b e cause it's too unwieldy and heavy for me to carry into the house.  It's not just the weight but the pieces sticking out and flopping over that make it very difficult to move.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Frequent Contributor

@Kachina624  Thank you for your reply.  I may just end up waiting for the JR2 to come back in stock.  On the Cubii website it says the JR is actually 27 pounds and the JR2 is 18.9 pounds.  That it quite a bit of difference when you have to move it around a lot!  I think it is also nearly 6 inches shorter than the JR, so it doesn't take up as much room.

Contributor

I have had the cubii Jr for 3 years and love it.  The weight is necessary to keep it from moving away from you while using.  Bewatre that the lighter wt may be easier to move around but easier to move while using so yo will be having to constantly adjust.  My friend purchased a lighter weight one and never uses it because of the constant need to adjust while using.  I love my cubii Jr.

Frequent Contributor
@ladychas Good point! I never thought about it moving around. That would get old real quick. I definitely have some things to think about.
Super Contributor

I think it is heavy, bulky and ackward to carry. When you are finished doing your exercise on it it is a trip hazard due to the width. I think it needs tweeked! 

Super Contributor

I like mine.  It's well built.  Just put it where you sit all the time, or under your desk.....It is heavy, but that's because it's meant to last, and not break within a year.

Highlighted
Super Contributor

I bought my Cubii when it was on special last time and I just love it. I'm 75 and I need knee surgery which I'm putting off as long as possible. When I use my Cubii for at least 30 minutes a day, my knee pain is so much less. My MD says that some people can go their whole lives without surgery, if they exercise correctly. I will buy mine again in a heartbeat if it ever gives out. Yes, it's heavy for me, but I keep it under my desk and I don't move it often.

Regular Contributor

A mat like they're offering might prevent movement.

Regular Contributor

It's $249 on Amazom.  Go thru Mr Rebates & get 8% off at Q, nice savings