Respected Contributor

I see yet ANOTHER Crepe Erase TSV is on the way!  Must be they need to get rid of  it... When is WEN having one???

Honored Contributor

I’m sure by now everyone knows that crepe erase is bogus and hopefully we’re getting smarter with our purchases. HSN sells it Too. 

I don’t use WEN but at least there aren’t copious amounts of complaints and returns so it’s a good product for a lot of people. 

Honored Contributor

I love Crepe Erase.  

I love WEN but I am disturbed by a photo on Chaz's FB page.

Not sure I will be reordering.

Honored Contributor

@software wrote:

I love Crepe Erase.  

What was disturbing on there?
Honored Contributor

Are you on FB?

You can see it for yourself.

If I post more, it will be deleted

Honored Contributor

I try everything and it didn't work for me either, can't believe it works significantly for anyone over 65. I think older women who say it works are in denial.

Esteemed Contributor

@software wrote:

I love Crepe Erase.  

Because he posted pictures from Rupaul's Dragcon?

Honored Contributor

I love Crepe Erase and have used it for nearly 2 years.  I am 67.  The reason many returned it is that they probably don't want to take the time to apply it  and use it consistently.  I know several women who did that.  It has smoothed and firmed my knee, thigh area as well as upper arms.  I don't understand those that assume something doesn't work and have never tried it!!!

Wen has had so many complaints about hair loss.  I did try it for 6 months but did nothing for my hair but many like it so why say someone who uses it and gets great results is not smart or in denial because they use something that works great for them and I didn't like.