Valued Contributor
OMG!!! I’m commenting to myself & apologizing to anyone who read this thread. I kept writing “creepy skin”! I certainly know it’s “crepy or creppy skin. Between using my phone today & the mixed blessing of auto correct; I make mistakes I don’t notice.
Ever so sorry! It must’ve read as me being so ignorant to the subject of this product. 😮
Honored Contributor

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

I ordered this the first time it was shown.  Then  I ordered it again (forgot I ordered it).  So that makes a lot of this stuff!

OK, so I used it on my upper arms.  Zip, nothing....no improvement.

I also gave it to my oldest daughter.  She has wonderful skin but since I had lots of it....anyway, nothing, she said I wasted my money.

I have a friend I give lots of stuff to.  I asked her (since it was a TSV), and she said, "I hope you don't order any more of it.  It didn't do anything for me".

So, that makes 3 people who used it and noticed nothing.  You wanted honest......

I think there's still some around here somewhere as I (unfortunately) don't throw anything away.  

@ECBG Did I send you some of this stuff?  I can't remember?  Ha!

Honored Contributor

@Annabellethecat66No Lovely.  I didn't get Crepe Erase.  I didn't know what it was until a day or two ago.Smiley Happy

Love ya much!Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@ECBG You didn't miss much!  Ha!  Love you more!

Honored Contributor

@Gemspirit I know what you mean (about typos, etc).  My family and I text each other constantly.  Sometimes there are as many as 5 people texting each other!

Anyway, the correct(or) thingy on my cell phone has me sending out some of the weirdest messages.

Sometimes even I don't know what I was trying to say.  

And here!  Well, I'm having a hard time getting used to this new computer.  I'll be typing and suddenly the cursor will go to a sentence I've already typed and....well...it's a mess.

Take care.