Esteemed Contributor

Let me say that I am not one to exfoliate daily on my body and do not target my knees and upper arma at all, but must say that Crepe Erase works awesome on the neck and dec.  Am a huge Lancer skincare fan and really like Beautybio, but for my neck I find the Crepe Erase works really well for me. TSV is worth it for me for that area!

Honored Contributor

I agree, it is an excellent body cream

My shins are happy!   And with all this handwashing, I slather my hands at night before bed.    

Even if I still get crepey skin, I still love the Crepe Erase.

@weezer111 wrote:

Let me say that I am not one to exfoliate daily on my body and do not target my knees and upper arma at all, but must say that Crepe Erase works awesome on the neck and dec.  Am a huge Lancer skincare fan and really like Beautybio, but for my neck I find the Crepe Erase works really well for me. TSV is worth it for me for that area!

Esteemed Contributor

@weezer111 wrote:

That's good to hear.

Super Contributor

I am very curious.?!

Does the exfoliator have those plastic beads in it?

Have you compared the *New* advanced formula with the old?

I always think when they bash their own original product

and claim how much better the “new formulation” is,

that we are being sold a bunch of BS!