Respected Contributor

Re: Cozy Linens TSV 10/30/18hey pill ovimeert

@DiamondsandGold wrote:

I am concerned about over heating also. Another concern, do they pill ???

@DiamondsandGold I have 7 sets of these polarfleece sheets and none of them have pilled. They are the most comfiest sheets ever. I never want to get out of bed.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Cozy Linens TSV 10/30/18

Are they more staticky than blankets and sheets normally are in winter?

Trusted Contributor

@avid shopper wrote:

Are they more staticky than blankets and sheets normally are in winter?

That question was asked where you click on Questions and the answer was no, not staticky. 

I agree about the lack of colors and I’m surprised there is nothing in the green family. I usually lean toward sage green.  I would love to order a set but I’m having a hard time deciding what to go with. Unless I order the cream, there isn’t a color I want. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@gabstoomuch@DiamondsandGold, you will probably get varying replies about whether they are hot or not.  I have 2 sets and I find them terribly warm.  However, I am at the age where I am now prone to night sweats.

They are super comfy and snuggly and I love getting into bed with them on but within about 30 minutes, I am so warm I cannot stand it.  My DH loves these sheets so I turn the heat way down and I have a fan on my side of the bed blowing right on me.  That makes it bearable.   

Occasional Contributor

I love these sheets. I have one set for myself that I bought last fall and have washed weekly and kept on my bed year-round through the summer as well. They wash like a dream, dry quickly, have never pilled or thinned out even after countless washing. My kids have these sheets on their bed and love them as well. They call them their comfy cozy sheets and can now use nothing else!
Valued Contributor

Re: Cozy Linens TSV 10/30/18hey pill ovimeert

I have several sets of these sheets.  Love them for myself---but only in the winter.  My husband who has no blood, likes them year-round.  I had more pilling with the older sheets than the new .  Wash like a dream.  My major complaint is the fitted king sheet is not generous as my bed is very thick, at least 16-18 inches  The flat is fine.

Respected Contributor

Bought my third set yesterday! So nice to crawl into bed without having to "warm the sheets up"! Super happy!!

"Cats are poetry in motion. Dogs are gibberish in neutral." -Garfield
Esteemed Contributor

This will be my 3rd winter with these sheets.  I got tired of buying electric blankets.  One of the few great purchases I have made.  So soft and warm when you climb in bed instead of ice cold sheets.  Even when it snows I am warm and I don’t run my heater at night.