Super Contributor

Re: Cottage Farms TSV - Tuesday, 2/17

I have really had great results from CF. The one time I had an issue, called CS and they were so nice and refunded my money, no questions asked.

Last year I purchased the Sunpatients from CF and I am here to tell you they truly were gorgeous. Have ordered more for this year. More than one person would stop to tell me just how beautiful they were. I used them in a circle garden in our front yard and they filled up the space. I also planted Salvia at 4 different points in the circle and the whole presentation was stunning.

Not sure what the TSV is for tomorrow, but I think it might be a mixed variety of succulents. If so, I plan to order them. CF is the only thing I now order from QVC.

VickiSmile

Occasional Contributor

Re: Cottage Farms TSV - Tuesday, 2/17

I remember how excited I was the first time Cottage Farms (which had been another company) was on QVC. I got Spring fever just watching the programs. The same thing happens to me now, when I see them.

However, I will not buy another Cottage Farms product. Over the years I've bought several of their specials with no success. I've bought miniature roses which died within a month.

Yes , I called them. I did not have the "friendly" reception others have mentioned and had difficulty having pieces replaced, which did not perform well.

I do not live in "death valley" and I do know how to water plants, so my belief is that perform well in PA only.

my 2 scheckles

Gypsyohara in FL