Contributor

Anyone else notice that a rack of ribs is now 1.75 lb instead of 2 lbs?

Valued Contributor

I have 2 Corky’s restaurants within 5 miles of my home, and you can buy all these products in the freezer section of all my local grocery stores. One rack of ribs costs $9.99 in the grocery store. QVC is charging $50 for 2 racks. It really makes me uncomfortable that they are charging people so much for this food.

Honored Contributor

It’s the same with the coffee cakes. Sometimes you can find them in certain grocery stores and Christmas Tree Shop for less than half the price. 

Depends what’s available in your area. Not sure if we have Corkey’s. I’ve never looked for them. 

Respected Contributor

@proudlyfromNJ wrote:

It’s the same with the coffee cakes. Sometimes you can find them in certain grocery stores and Christmas Tree Shop for less than half the price. 

Depends what’s available in your area. Not sure if we have Corkey’s. I’ve never looked for them. 

My local grocery store sells My Grandmas coffee cakes for $14. It’s a smaller cake but the perfect size for our family.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

I'm not a vegetarian but the idea of eating meat from a bone.......

Regular Contributor
@MaryLamb - I was thinking the same thing. They have a box of Corky’s ribs in my area of KY that are $19.59 for four pounds (two 2 lb racks). Now, they are NOT baby backs, but are still good. I just couldn’t fathom dropping $50 on this TSV. However, I understand that not everyone can find them locally.
Respected Contributor

I ordered these babybacks about a year ago, not worth the money and nothing outstanding!  Never ordered again!

Respected Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

I'm not a vegetarian but the idea of eating meat from a bone.......

?? All meat comes from animals.  Animals have bones. Certainly you have had fried chicken, pork or lamb chops, T bone steak, etc.  These ribs are no different.

Honored Contributor

@deeva wrote:

@proudlyfromNJ wrote:

My local grocery store sells My Grandmas coffee cakes for $14. It’s a smaller cake but the perfect size for our family.

@deeva.  Thanks, I couldn’t remember the name! I got some when I was in Massachusetts. They are so good.

Respected Contributor

I'm not too interested in buying food online.  We did order Corky's a long time ago and they were mostly gristle, fat, and bone.  Not impressed.  If we want ribs, we go out.  I just don't fix them at home.