Occasional Contributor

Still waiting on my Thanksgiving order! supposed to ship 11/15 shows preparing & est delivery 11/19/21. Now not sure what will do 1st time ordering a holiday meal just because thought small group this year  maybe good time to have prepared for me (lot going on wanted the convenience) well looks like no can help me & no guarantee's it will be here by Thanksgiving.  Ordered a month before  now  days away  they basically said sorry not sorry! 

Honored Contributor

@carolsenn 

I ended up cancelling mine.  A week after it was supposed to arrive it still hadn't shipped.  I thought I had ordered a delivery date early enough for Thanksgiving, but not so.

Good luck with your order.  I hope you get yours soon.

QVC Customer Care

Hi @carolsenn thank you for posting with us here in Community. Also thank you for your Corky's order. I check on an order from our inbox QVCSocialteam@qvc.com yesterday and was informed that hey are shipping Monday overnight for Tuesday delivery. We are sorry to have caused concerned. -Kim

Occasional Contributor

Thank you Kim  I had called Qvc yesterday & today & honestly was told two different things the girl today said sorry no guarantee I will have by Thanksgiving so I contacted Corky's myself to see if they could help and yes was told they will make sure I have by Thanksgiving. Customer service reps should have a little more compassion when speaking with loyal customers & should have offered suggestions other than sorry but  cant guarantee now... but again thanks - now I can breathe. 

Occasional Contributor

I experienced the same thing last year. I ordered the ham and turkey combo and never received it. When I called customer service they told me it would arrive the day before Thanksgiving. I explained to the CSR that the product would not have time to thaw before I could cook it and serve it on Thanksgiving Day.  I cancelled the order and went to the store to buy a turkey and ham.

At that time, someone on the forum suggested that you should order frozen food product for immediate shipment if you can. Most of the time they tell you the product will last in your freezer for six to twelve months.  This year I took their advice and received the ham four days after I ordered it. I know this is of no help to you now, but from experience I feel your pain.

Occasional Contributor
I got a call from QVC yesterday, Monday, and was told I would receive my Thanksgiving meal today and I still haven't gotten it. After I checked my account I see that it actually didn't ship in until today the 22nd. So much for a guarantee.