Honored Contributor

@Solar Is My Name

instead of reading thru hundreds of reviews -  Do you have them?

If so what's your opinion. Most I've talked with like them so I ordered TSV but feedback would be appreciated.

Thank you!

Trusted Contributor

Some reviews on Amazon said the pans when used on GLASS COOKTOPS got too hot and made the glass cooktops crack.

Respected Contributor

@Solar Is My NameThank you for the helpful information.

Honored Contributor

@Solar Is My Name

yikes!!! I have glass top stove.

Today I read thru all the reviews both Q and Amazon.  I ordered but I'm seeing over & over: scratches easy, things cook unevenly due to disc in middle & food sticks!

hope I didn't waste my $$$ on a dud....

Super Contributor

One thing that gives me pause - if the pans are so great - why are they only warranteed for 2 months??  Seems like a pretty crappy waranty.  I have a larger pan by Ming that I like - it had at least a year warranty.  I was very very tempted, but the warranty made me hesitant...

Valued Contributor

Re: Copper Chef - Did they mention?

@Skyegirl21 

THANK YOU for the Be Informed Heads UP!   David could sell ice cubes to Eskimos!<G>

I just cancelled my in process order for the Copper Chef  casserole and skillet TSV.  

Too many ODD concerns to worry with and I prefer worry free cooking.    

No metal utensils?  No Olive Oil?  No Flat Bottom? No Copper? Crack my Glass Stove?

I have a very nice collection of  All Clad Pots and Pans and they are worth every penny.  

SCAN PANS are not cheap but worth considering, I have two Scan Pan Skillets. 

Keep Calm and Cook On,

CAT

Honored Contributor

I use the 9.5 square skillet with glass lid every day. I fry bacon, hashbrowns, scramble eggs in it. No sticking, I do hand wash it. I own a glass top stove, amd have not had any issues. I don't find mine to cook uneven at all. I did buy the TSV yesterday.

Super Contributor

I saw Copper Chef pans at BBB, they look so cheap! They were also priced at a very low price and eligible for coupons. 

Super Contributor

Sam's Club has the set too.. the metal is so thin nothing like Ming Tsai pots.    I love Ming Tsai kitchen product... more than likely will return the copper pots when they come in..  I did go to Amazon and was shock on some of those pics from using copper pots.. Woman Sad

Super Contributor

@Tissyanne  I will give it a try to see if it works well.   I like the ceramic nonstick feature.  I think I have till Jan. 1 to return them.. maybe not.  Can't remember.   Will see when they come in.  Smiley Frustrated