Regular Contributor

If I want to keep my food or meds in a container, I"ll buy a square or rectangle one from the Dollar Store, and save a bundle

This is a very disappointing TSV.

Esteemed Contributor

DH has those little plastic baskets or containers for his medicines, so I wouldn't upset the applecart if he doesn't want to make a change. But - these turntables would work great in my pantry!

Honored Contributor

The high sides make it limited to where you can place them. For example on a shelf where there is low clearance above it. You wouldn't be able to lift stuff out w/o having to remove the turntable out from the shelf first. If the turntables had low sides then that wouldn't be an issue. Hope that made sense. lol

Contributor

Target has some that are cheaper with slightly lower sides that I think would work better.

Contributor

I generally agree with what everyone is saying about the waste of space, and thought I would never waste space in the fridge with one.

But, we recently purchased a french door fridge where fridge shelves are now up too high for me (as opposed to a freezer on top/fridge on the bottom config). I can only reach about halfway back on the top shelf (I am short). I ended up putting a turntable on that top shelf - and it allows me to use that space since I can now get to all the items. It doesn't waste space for me since I would have to get a step stool to get to items that would be in the back if I wan't using the turntable. And I am NOT getting a step stool out to get things out of the fridge! LOL.

BUT - I really don't care for the high edges on these. It would be hard to see the shorter items and hard to left things out in tight spots.

Super Contributor

I have a large turntable in my refrigerator, not with high sides. It works so good. It takes up one side of one shelf in the french door style. My refrigerator is deep and searching around bottle and creamers and milk and all that wasn't good. Too deep and hard not to knock stuff over. I have ketchp, dressings sauces, jams, creamer and a bunch of stuff. I would say it takes up less space. I think taking up exactly the size of one french door means no wasted space. 

Contributor

Re: Copco turntables

[ Edited ]

I am shorter than many adults. I ordered 2 blue sets and there are numerous places in our townhouse where they will help. I may look for one with lower sides for our side-by-side refrigerator.

Valued Contributor

I bought a set to use strictly under the kitchen and bath sinks. So many bottle, so I hope these will be good organizers. My fridge and cabinets are too small for them. I did some price comparisons and $30 was pretty good.