Respected Contributor

They keep showing in the fridge and I keep saying they are wasting so much shelf space! Okay, I'll stop watching.

Esteemed Contributor

Exactly.I was thinking the same thing. Even in the pantry the round shape takes up to much real estate.A square or rectangular organizer would work better.

Esteemed Contributor

Agree........those are the silliest product ever. My cabinets all have square corners....frig too.

Respected Contributor

@NicksmomESQ If you put 2 next to each other rounds will turn a square or rectangle will not

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Copco turntables

[ Edited ]

@Janey2  If you put the 2 rounds together you still have 2 rounds taking up to much space.They also spin so if they're on top of eachother they can't spin.

Esteemed Contributor

I have a couple of round turntables in 2 of my kitchen cabinets. I removed the one from the fridge- took up too much space.

I paid a lot less for mine, plus no s/h.

Honored Contributor

I'm really surprised by the comments ...... 

I have turntables in my fridge, cabinets and under all sinks.  They work best when you are putting small to medium size containers in them ... gives MUCH easier access to things.  I saw one display in the presentation with a huge 2 liter bottle of soda on it.  Wrong use of the turntable.   

Super Contributor

GURL..I agree.  It's a total waste if space to use these in the frig,

Esteemed Contributor

I think they actually lost sales once they put them in the fridge.

Wrong is still wrong just because you benefited from it.
Esteemed Contributor

I see some positive things about these turntables (positive for my situation)....DH stores his medications (he takes a lot of them) in one of my kitchen cabinets. The 10" turntables would hold a lot of medicine bottles and I'm sure a few medicines could be tucked in one of the cabinet corners. It would be a lot easier for him instead of lifting out medicines in the center or back.

I could use something like this in my pantry since it is not a walk-in and it has deep shelves. I lose track of cans, small boxes, etc and I think this would give a little bit of order to those items and make them more accessible.

I agree with all of you about the refrigerator....I wouldn't waste the space. All of that said, the negative for me is the price and the shipping. I don't think the individual price of $10/each plus shipping is a great value, but maybe I haven't shopped for something like this lately. I don't like those flat lazy susans at all - things tip over for me and create more work, so I don't think of them as an option.